Can yall share your BEFORE and AFTER pics and how you achieved your results? Need motivation! :(

Options
I have several different programs, and can't decide which route to go.

I have cize which seems fun, but I'm concerned I won't get the results I really want.
I have 21 day fix which seems simple enough, but again, I'm not sure I will get the muscle tone I'm looking for.
I have Insanity, but I'm not sure I can do it! lol

I have many other workout videos...like 30 day shred, ripped in 30, butt bible, and a ton more.

So...what did YOU do, and what diet did you follow?

I just mainly want to eat healthier and workout more and see what happens. I feel like I will naturally lose weight doing that. I could be wrong though. lol

TIA

Replies

• MakeMeSkinty
    MakeMeSkinty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I should add my main goal is to not only lose some fat, and tone up, but I really want my bubble butt back!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Lots of these in the Success Stories forum. Check it out!
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is all I can post from work...srry.

As far as motivation goes...when you start losing weight you will:
    • find new energy that you did not have before
    • be able to do things you could not do before
    • will gain a new feeling - pride - because of your progress
    • buy new clothes because the old ones that fit so well before now look like a tent on you

I can go on but I think the best advice to to do this in small increments. In my case, I did not think I have to lose 75 pounds - that seems daunting...I made a goal for "this coming Sunday". Then "the following Thursday" (or whatever). 20 goals later, you are 6 months in, looking better than ever, getting compliments. (more bullets for above)

Most of all - DO NOT OVERDO IT
    • Don't exercise so hard you quit the next day - but do something manageable and slowly increase from there
    • Do not starve yourself into a failure
    • Get friends on MFP that inspire you, that have recipes, that are positive...

I did Atkins (35 pounds) Weight Watchers (next 15 pounds) and diet/exercise (last 25 pounds). Diets work until you stop doing the diet...diet & exercise is doable for a lifetime.

Good Luck!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I did a ton of work out videos one at a time. Just do it. Each one will help you get muscle mass and look better. Now I'm back to mostly cardio (stationary bike) and hand weights.
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Take a look at my profile pic. 75 pound difference