MFP not picking up my fitbit charge hr

Options
Can someone please help me. It used to show my steps on MFP and now it doesn't.
Thanks in advance.

Replies

• happymum37
    happymum37 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't synching this morning either. Have tried the usual disconnecting and connecting again but still not working. It normally rights itself eventually! (Sorry I know that's not much help
  • gailburton1967
    gailburton1967 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ditto, mine always worked fine until yesterday, maybe something wrong in the system if we are all having problems
  • JennyHolls
    JennyHolls Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I came on here to ask about why MFP isn't registering my logged exercises in the Fitbit app, but maybe it's a bigger issue and not just user error on my end. Fitbit is picking up the foods I'm logging in MFP, so I know they're talking, but I don't know why my exercise input isn't getting logged in MFP. Hopefully there's an update soon.
  • happymum37
    happymum37 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mines come back on in last minutes
  • Ellasmommy1971
    Ellasmommy1971 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine still not work
  • Ellasmommy1971
    Ellasmommy1971 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've tried disconnecting and connecting and still MFP is not picking up my steps from my fitbit
  • jayneway0317
    jayneway0317 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had this same problem.. ugh. What worked for me was not only disconnecting, but revoking MFP's access to the fitbit, waiting 15 minutes, then reconnecting. That worked. I followed these instructions in the "Still No Adjustment?" section of this help page: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1427466-what-if-data-doesn-t-appear-to-be-syncing-from-fitbit-to-myfitnesspal-
  • hmsegars1
    hmsegars1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine do not show until I pass 5000 steps or so. Not sure why.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    hmsegars1 wrote: »
    Mine do not show until I pass 5000 steps or so. Not sure why.

You will only gain a positive Fitbit adjustment for the day after your step-based activity exceeds the estimate for the MFP Activity Level you chose when you set your MFP Goals. If you are set to MFP Sedentary (Not Very Active), you will start getting a positive adjustment with the fewest number of steps (for me at Sedentary, that is above 2700 steps). If you bump up your MFP Activity Level to Lightly Active, the positive adjustment will start after a couple thousand more steps. And so on for Active and Highly Active goal settings.

​Please see this article, and search for answers to Frequently Asked Questions and other helpful articles, on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/906763-why-am-i-not-getting-a-fitbit-calorie-adjustment-