Can yall share your BEFORE & AFTER pics? And how you got the results? I need some motivation! :(

Options
I have several different programs, and can't decide which route to go.

I have Cize which seems fun, but I'm concerned I won't get the results I really want.
I have 21 day fix which seems simple enough, but again, I'm not sure I will get the muscle tone I'm looking for.
I have Insanity, but I'm not sure I can do it! lol

I have many other workout videos...like 30 day shred, ripped in 30, butt bible, and a ton more.

So...what did YOU do, and what diet did you follow?

I just mainly want to eat healthier and workout more and see what happens. I feel like I will naturally lose weight doing that. I could be wrong though. lol

I would ultimately love to burn fat and tone up of course...but one thing that is really important to me is I used to have a nice bubble butt, and now it's drooped and saggy and I've developed saddlebags and it's still big, but not round like a bubble anymore. :( So, I would like to figure out how to get that back. Aside from that I have also developed a muffin top, but I imagine changing my diet and cardio will shrink that some on it's own. Just wondering which program is going to BUILD my butt, and NOT shrink it.

TIA

Replies

• bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options

D@mn you posted it first lol. That board is filled with pictures and people look amazing! :+1:
  • Jeprout66
    Jeprout66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey on Nov 5, 2016. I have been doing well with cutting calories and exercising about 3 days a week (cardio and strength) but have now been diagnosed with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome and Hypothyroid so expecting the weighloss to slow down a bit.
    SW 153
    CW 133
    GW 120
    yx6qhinu9x8s.jpg
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    The person above gives great advice! Slow and steady wins the race :)
  • jatdh1753
    jatdh1753 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    tdash111 wrote: »
    abw9z29z60py.png

Before is 160 lbs and after is 140lbs. Took about 4 months to lose 20 lbs. I kept my calorie intake to 1200 6 days a week and 2000 on the 7th day. Lots of Cardio - jogging and running 4-5 times a week for 30 minutes to an hour.

I started to slowly gain after my wedding so now I've adoped Chris and Heidi Powell's 21 Day transformartion diet and exercise whenever I gain 5-10 lbs and that brings me back on track. Target weight is 130. Current weight is 144.

You look great and I LOVE your dress!!
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Love your response Quietapathy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!