Absolutely inspiring!
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Awesome, amazing story! Good for you!
  • Catchphrase33
    Catchphrase33 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done so well, can I ask what did you drop your calories to? And did you exercise much? I need your motivation x

When I started I dropped my calories down to about 1100 a day. and I beefed up my proteins. I did not exercise at all the first 30 lbs. In because I was eating a lot less calories I would be more tired. I also have a job where I am not running around. I sit at a desk most of the time. So I guess it would all be on what you do for a living and how much your body needs to survive without going into starvation mode. Then I bumped up my calories. (Not by much maybe a 100 calories more) and started to Cardio Dance. I went on YouTube and found a channel I really like and started out slow. I did about 4 or 5 songs and that was all I could do. Then about every other week or so I would add another song. I now do 15 songs and that is about an hour. I am not going to add any more. lol On the days that I don't Cardio Dance I walk. And again I started walking about a mile and a half and now I am up to 4 miles and that takes me a little under an hour. So I workout about an hour a day. But my suggestion would be to start slow so it is something that you will be able to maintain.
  • Catchphrase33
    Options
    So much commitment in this post. So much dedication. You did an incredible thing for yourself and your family! What's next? You look like you could take on the world!!

It was a commitment. I was so ready to do this. What's next is to get my arms under control. I got the bat wings. lol So I added wrist weights to my work out. I am hoping in the next 6 months or so it will be a little better.

I feel like I could take on the world!!! Thank you!
  • Catchphrase33
    Options
    You look so much younger!

I GET THIS SOOOOOOOO often!!!! lol Thanks, I feel younger as well!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous! Congrats on you success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!