Ultimate Accountability Challenge

Luckee_me
Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
Need a sweetheart of a challenge?
Join the Ultimate Accountability Challenge. This challenge focuses on the key elements of a successful fitness program to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Join the February challenge at the following link.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118645-ultimate-accountability-challenge-february-2017

Replies

• Chatiann
    Chatiann Posts: 13 Member
    Hi, I am very excited about joining this challenge! I have lost 31 pounds so far using my fitness pal (which I think is simply awesome) but I have been at a plateau for almost a year so I am ready to start losing again, I feel accountability is so important in this battle to lose and keep the weight off.
    So what next? We start reporting in on Feb 1st?
  • Luckee_me
    Happy to have you. Just join the group and then start logging in on February 1st.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Ok I am in. How will this work?
  • Luckee_me
    @karenleona just join the challenge then check in everyday whether you stayed in your calories and exercise
  • karenleona
    Thanks. Made it through Tuesday staying in track with food. Have to stay home to watch my granddaughter who is not feeling well. That is always a challenge to be home and stay out of the kitchen!!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    In for this... Thanks :)
  • Luckee_me
    karenleona wrote: »
    Thanks. Made it through Tuesday staying in track with food. Have to stay home to watch my granddaughter who is not feeling well. That is always a challenge to be home and stay out of the kitchen!!

That is always a challenge for me being bored at home.
  • karenleona
    Able to stay on track for Wednesday. Happy with that. Trying to break habits of eating just cause I walk by the kitchen