am i the only girl....

Options
13»

Replies

• ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Totally wish mine would get smaller... currently a 38DD, but sadly I already know that even when I get back to my goal weight of around 145 I'm still a 36DD. Only thing that's gonna help me is surgery.. already planning a lift with reduction when I get back to 140-145 range.
  • ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I wish I could figure out how to gain in this area lol..
  • lmvrbaby
    lmvrbaby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It will happen, especially if you were smaller chest or cup size before the weight went on. I am down 25 lbs and have gone from a 38c to a 36c. Nice change, but I think I need to be remeasured as I think the cup maybe going down a size. Before the weight went on for me I was a 34b. Good luck to everyone and to all our newer smaller sizes.....
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I want my band size to go down, but not my cup size!
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    Options
    you guys are KILLING me. I have been small chested for my entire life, except when I am pregnant or post pregnant (like I was). I've lost 17 pounds and I think ALL of it has been in my chest. I miss them already :sad:
  • InTheRightLane
    Options
    I went from a 38D to a 36C when I lost 35ish lbs. Now I've gone on birth control and they are growing again (though I'm still losing weight) :/ I was getting used to having normal sized breasts!
  • kparks770
    kparks770 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    well the biggest I wore was a 46 or 48 ddd and I was still bulging.It was at one time all my weight and I still cant figure out how I didnt topple over then cause I was a lot smaller in my waist.Now IM wearing a 38ddd.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    No. I am a C cup, I don't want to lose more. I want to lose in the band size, you know circumference, but not cup size.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    What about stretch marks ? :-o