Late Night Cravings....

Options
13»

Replies

• tynapea3
    tynapea3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Avoid foods during the day that create cravings when you arent hungry: breads, pasta rice. When you get rid of those, you'll crave less during the day significantly.

I'm not really a bread, pasta and rice eater i realized that when i started tracking but its just random craving ... mostly sweet but i feel like once i satisfy sweet i need salt smh
  • tynapea3
    tynapea3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    tynapea3 wrote: »
    What is the best way to kill late night cravings BESIDES forcing yourself to sleep ?

drink 2 litres of water a day helps fill you up and cut out sugar cold turkey a couple days until craving out system and you wont crave anything x along side a healthy balanced diet xxxxx

so in the process of cutting out the sugar the first few days what do you do as a alternative to suppress the craving? only drink water? or just eat something else thats healthier ..
  • cheryls1mx3
    cheryls1mx3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    What is the best way to kill late night cravings BESIDES forcing yourself to sleep ?

drink 2 litres of water a day helps fill you up and cut out sugar cold turkey a couple days until craving out system and you wont crave anything x along side a healthy balanced diet xxxxx

so in the process of cutting out the sugar the first few days what do you do as a alternative to suppress the craving? only drink water? or just eat something else thats healthier ..

Eat balanced snacks like fruit and a handful of nuts, fruit will fill you up protein will make you feel fully for longer and wont spike your blood sugar levels because low GL meening no cravings and no storing fat