Looking for a pen pall

Options
I'm looking for a motivational pen pall. Someone to possibly send text messages to and who will reply in the same way. I struggle talking to the people around me about weight loss because they have never been 90 pounds over weight. There is no way to explain the crappie feeling and they simply don't understand the tiny celebrations of small success. I'm looking for someonewith similar goals, preferably also female, who might be interested in holing each other accountable.

Replies

• lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi..I'm looking for a buddy to check in with using some type of messenger (viber, fb, whatsupp). Let me know if you're interested. The struggle is real.
  • ks0ul
    ks0ul Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies
  • lifewithkarlie
    lifewithkarlie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey hun. Definitely interested in a motivation buddy. Feel free to add & message me.
  • TapiaCruz
    TapiaCruz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also just started my journey on losing 59 pound last week and I'm off to a good start. A lot of credit goes to my friends on here that hold me accountable. If you like add me & msg me and I'd be more than happy to help in anyway! Best wishes on your journey
  • step_by_step2017
    step_by_step2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to write to me on Facebook. My name is Olga Cauwe. There is only one Olga Cauwe on Facebook so it's easy to find. Let's motivate each other!