First week

Options
My first week of trying to lose weight started in 1/20/2017 with the support of family
And my boyfriend it has been hard to try to eat healthy all the time but it don't always happen I try and I workout six days a week for an hour each day it's a struggle to keep going to gym after a twelve hour shift but my family comes and workout with me and my boyfriend does when he don't have to work but I'm excited to say in first week I lost 5.8lbs here so before and after I can't tell a difference though first set of pictures is on 1/20/2017 second set is of today 1/27/2017fcdkn0o6nac1.jpg
mey7orde3xpb.jpg
q8tzu8guiddz.jpg
really6po601m49nqx.jpg
e44kvocuqpgf.jpg
y8t6wdxxrmxb.jpg
tdgd8rkww8vj.jpg
dhvm3qt7kuma.jpg

Replies

• LatoriaMcAdoo
    LatoriaMcAdoo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    besaro wrote: »
    Congratulations on your loss! You probably won't see much difference for a while tbh but don't let that discourage you! Keep an eye on the scale it really doesnt lie. I was 250 and didn't see much change until around 220 and even then, the brain is quite a jerk and can fool you. I felt better and my clothes stop fitting thats really how I knew I was on the right track. Keep up the great work!!

Thank you means a lot I'm going to keep going
  • christinar2008
    christinar2008 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It normally takes me losing around 20 lbs before I can see a difference. It's frustrating at first but once you see the progress you will be very pleased!
  • LatoriaMcAdoo
    Options
    Congrats! It normally takes me losing around 20 lbs before I can see a difference. It's frustrating at first but once you see the progress you will be very pleased!

Thank you I'm trying I just want to see a body difference
  • success313
    success313 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What a great loss!
  • LatoriaMcAdoo
    Options
    Thank u
  • minamina27
    minamina27 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Go girl
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in your belly and your arms and it will definitely become more apparent as you lose more weight. It's hard to see it yourself because you see yourself every day, so you get used to the change. Just wait. Keep doing what you are doing, keep weighing yourself to track your progress, and pretty soon you are going to be shocked by the changes (as will others). Just don't be surprised if it takes a huge change before people say anything about it. I lost about 40 pounds out of a planned 50 before people apparently felt comfortable mentioning it to me.
  • Kamaro1983
    Kamaro1983 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Thank you I'm trying I just want to see a body difference

She is correct about the 20 lb 1st loss roughly when your heavier to start seeing the loss on yourself or at least in your clothing fit. But dont let that blind you into defeat when you are already doing so well! Thats a big deal, and your already 5lbs healthier. My biggest thing was since I was 6mths old when my mom stopped giving me formula she started giving me Pepsi in my baby bottle all day and thru my whole life until I stopped it myself recently at 33. I mean that is literally the only thing I drank. Now I finaly for myself off it 100% and Im only drinking water. Right now Im up to 5 glasses a day and still working up to 8. That alone was a big deal (in a great way) for my body and took away so much bloat in just a week! Im not sure what your soda or water intake is but those are 2 small goals that add up big quick you can start on as well!
  • LatoriaMcAdoo
    Options
    sbrandt37 wrote: »
    I see a difference in your belly and your arms and it will definitely become more apparent as you lose more weight. It's hard to see it yourself because you see yourself every day, so you get used to the change. Just wait. Keep doing what you are doing, keep weighing yourself to track your progress, and pretty soon you are going to be shocked by the changes (as will others). Just don't be surprised if it takes a huge change before people say anything about it. I lost about 40 pounds out of a planned 50 before people apparently felt comfortable mentioning it to me.

Thank you I tried looking again I don't see but I guess I will once I like 30 to 50lbs
  • JoeCWV
    JoeCWV Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Let the scale be your guide. When I was losing It seemed like forever before I looked different. I lost 70 pounds total, but probably didn't see a difference the first 40 pounds. Other people seemed to notice before I did. Keep doing good things for your body and let the weight come off. When your clothes are all too large to wear, that's when you really will notice. Good start, keep it up you'll thank yourself.
  • LatoriaMcAdoo
    Options
    Thank you
  • blondecitygurl
    blondecitygurl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keep up the amazing work. You give me inspiration to go workout even after a long day!!!!
  • LatoriaMcAdoo
    Options
    Keep up the amazing work. You give me inspiration to go workout even after a long day!!!!

Thank you I am it's hard especially on days like yesterday I didn't work out cuz I had five hours of sleep then work for four hours then birthday party to go n regular household things I was to exhausted but I worked out today I could tell a difference when I skip a day when I normally don't

• icepaw28
    icepaw28 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    One step at a time. You are doing amazing! Its great that your family is involved ❤
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep on working hard, you are incredible and an inspiration!
  • LatoriaMcAdoo
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep on working hard, you are incredible and an inspiration!

Thank you means a lot

• nanainlaca
    nanainlaca Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration to others. Just keep going even when you don't feel like it. You'll soon discover rewards not attributed to the scale. Best of luck on your fantastic journey
  • LatoriaMcAdoo
    Options
    caprice721 wrote: »
    You're an inspiration to others. Just keep going even when you don't feel like it. You'll soon discover rewards not attributed to the scale. Best of luck on your fantastic journey

Thank you I'm waiting to see a difference people tell me they see a difference but I don't but this is my weekly weigh in it's not much but it's somethingodrkr47kpkcl.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!