Diet

Options
Tell me what y'all are eating on a daily basis? I'm in a 2 week stall for weight loss

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Tell me what y'all are eating on a daily basis? I'm in a 2 week stall for weight loss

did you put in your height,weight,age and activity level into mfp? how many calories did it give you? its not going to be the same for everyone,everyone will eat different things or have different calorie amounts. weight loss is also not linear some weeks you will lose,some you wont and some you will gain. you could also be retaining water due to that time of the month(TOM),excess sodium from food,waste in your body,increase in exercise. water can mask weight loss.are you weighing everything on a food scale? logging correctly by using correct entries? what you eat has no bearing on weight loss,its how much you eat.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,995 Member
    Options
    You could look in some open diaries to see what people are eating OP.

Not sure how it helps you and not sure i'd call 2 weeks a stall - but you could do it..
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Pop tarts and protein shakes.
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check out my diary.
    You could just have had some muscle gain which would balance out the weight loss.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    OP how long have you been dieting?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Two weeks with no weight loss is not an oddity or cause for alarm or cause to change anything you are doing.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    A stall often is due to logging issues. Are you using your food scale for all solids? Measuring cups/spoons for all liquids? Using the recipe builder? Using accurate entries? Logging everything that passes your lips? Accurately calculating exercise calories?
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, bacon, blueberries and chicken.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Meatless Taco salads, chicken boca burgers or salads, egg sandwich, coffee, homemade pizza.

Pretty much my staples.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Cereal, hot dogs, fish pie (I think that's the English name for it lol) and protein shakes.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I eat a pretty wide variety of things...
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Everything, basically. Not everything at once, obviously :p
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Everything.

2 weeks isn't enough time to determine failure or success. No weight loss for 2 weeks is still within the realm of normal. I'd only be concerned if it's been more than 4 weeks.
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    16/8 = no eat/eat
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Today I ate oatmeal with PB2 and blueberries, for lunch I had a Lean Cuisine mixed with frozen veggies and an Oreo. Will have some yogurt in a few minutes. For dinner I am having 2 slices of pizza and a beer. Will still hit my calorie goal so life is good :)
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    since we are saying what we ate,I had oatmeal with hemp,chia,ground flax seeds and psyllium husk fiber with a mashed banana and chocolate protein powder in it, and a glass of orange juice. for a snack I had half a peanut butter chocolate no bake oatmeal cookie and a greens drink thingy(sample I got it the mail)..and plenty of water, oh and 2-11oz cups of coffee.I havent had lunch yet,some days I dont eat lunch. I also havent had dinner yet so not sure what I will be having.But I usually always start out with a high calorie breakfast of oatmeal with those things added(sometimes I add berries/cinnamon to the mix).
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I had some oats and two boiled eggs and some kimchi for breakfast. I had some leftover white bean and andouille soup for lunch with some sourdough bread. I'm supposed to make dinner tonight and I have no clue what that's going to be yet...
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Today I had braised lamb, mashed roasted sweet potatoes, and a fiber one bar.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Today I ate something out of the ordinary because it's almost payday so we're out of our usual foods. I had tyson cooked crispy chicken strips, brown rice & broccoli for dinner & the same for lunch except with fresh green beans. still have room for evening snack
  • shellyae
    shellyae Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Most mornings a poached egg with toast, avocado, spinach and tomato. Lunch - chicken breast, rice & broccoli or Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers - I always add vegetables and occasionally 1 to 2 ounces of chicken to make it a little more filling. Dinner varies quite a bit. Snacks - apple, orange, grapes, berries, carrots, string cheese or babybel, popcorn, nuts, 1 Dove dark chocolate piece.