Well Hello Out There

Options
bubbyp
bubbyp Posts: 37 Member
Hello All you fellow dieters!
Yesterday was my first proper day using this and it went OK. However I did have a headache by late afternoon and I am not sure whether this was lack of food/sugar or something!
Anyone got any ideas?
Need all the encouragement I can get so please feel free to add me.
Pam
xox

P.S I'm from Newcastle in the UK - a typical geordie bird!!!

Replies

• alibeany
    alibeany Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi ,
    This site is amazing! I've only been here 2 weeks- but already know that MFY is gonna help me get where I want to be. I'm from London by the way. Good luck x
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Welcome....headache could be from not having all the sugar or could be from not having caffeine
  • cowpacino
    cowpacino Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    probably sugar withdraws, drink plenty of water
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Not sure about the headache, may be sugar but drinking lots of water always helps me :o)

Good luck, i've been on here just under 2 weeks and think its great.
  • carteremma
    carteremma Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day also. I was fine yesterday, but this morning I feel awful! I have a killer headache and I am more tired than normal. I am going to try and have some natural sugars today to keep me going, maybe some fruit or if that fails a yogurt, I'll see how it looks in Tesco at lunch.I did manage to drink 2 massive glasses of sugar free diluting juice at my desk yesterday.

I was not expecting to start on this programme yesterday and had brought my lunch with me for the day... well by the time I left my office I had 50 calories left for dinner!! Lets hope today is better for both of us!!

You can do it Pam!!