Well I F'ed up, but it's a new day

Options
I know I'm not the only one who messed up yesterday. Did great ALL day. Got my walk in and set out my calories knowing I had a scotch tasting to attend. Was still doing awesome...then I wasn't. That damn meat and cheese board. It's my favorite thing of all time and it destroyed all my work in probably 3 bites :( so, who else F'ed up yesterday but will rock out kickng some calories butts today?

Replies

• dwulet130
    dwulet130 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was good (I ate a cupcake but went line dancing so I figure it balances out). However, tonight I'm going out to a fancy dinner, and even though I planned for what I want to eat, I know there is going to be some bread or wine that I just cannot resist.
  • TheKrysiaJean
    TheKrysiaJean Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I messed up ALL week! But I said the same thing to myself...new day. Accepting this for myself and moving on for today. It'll be a nice victory today when we stick with it.
  • motivatingkat
    motivatingkat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been doing great this week, but having some mega pizza cravings. (Strange because I normally don't like pizza that much! But I work at a pizza place and being surrounded by temptation can be difficult.) I haven't had so much as a pepperoni that fell off an order on the cut table. Then my roommate and I were talking after I got home at 1:30am and ended up ordering pizza from our favorite local chain at about 3. Not gonna lie, I ate half of it. I'm glad it was at least from my favorite place and not the one where I work, but still....pizza at 3am is not a good decision!
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    kharperci wrote: »
    I have been doing great this week, but having some mega pizza cravings. (Strange because I normally don't like pizza that much! But I work at a pizza place and being surrounded by temptation can be difficult.) I haven't had so much as a pepperoni that fell off an order on the cut table. Then my roommate and I were talking after I got home at 1:30am and ended up ordering pizza from our favorite local chain at about 3. Not gonna lie, I ate half of it. I'm glad it was at least from my favorite place and not the one where I work, but still....pizza at 3am is not a good decision!

Haha in college me and my 3 roommates lived in a house across from a pizza place that had $1 slices...yeahhh we definitely ate way too many $1 slices at 3am. One night of pizza though is not going to set you back. Keep looking toward your goal and you will achieve it!

• Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me! Ughhh I did my 5 Mike walk early this morning and it wasn't until this evening some family came over and it's very common that we have coffee and Mexican sweet bread. I had cookies instead but made my calorie intake go over 650cals :/
    Similar thing happened to me on Tuesday were I wanted to eat a dozen Top pot doughnuts but had 4 instead.
  • MiniMansell1964
    MiniMansell1964 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Stop worrying about a bad day or a bad week.
    to get to your heaviest took yrs of bad days, not weeks, as long as you realise its not the end of all your hard work and get back to doing the right stuff it will all even out over time
  • Chandra126
    Chandra126 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    shredcamps wrote: »
    Stop worrying about a bad day or a bad week.
    to get to your heaviest took yrs of bad days, not weeks, as long as you realise its not the end of all your hard work and get back to doing the right stuff it will all even out over time
    ^^This indeed! well said!