5 ft 1. Need motivational pics

Options
Hey ladies I have been struggling with motivation for a while. Please help by giving me tips and ideas on losing weight for a teacher who can't stay motivated by the time I get home. I am at 153. Starting at 162 I have lost some but lately I can't get the scale to move. Please give before and after pics. Thanks lovely

Replies

• hmsegars1
    hmsegars1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much ladies. I just need more ideas on how to lose weight. I keep under calories for the day and do some sort of cardio each day for 20 to 30 min.
  • active562
    active562 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Kamaro1983 wrote: »
    62o57u58306j.jpg
    cqka1butyixu.jpg
    I'm 5'1 and 22 The heaviest was 125 ish and I'm down to 113 and still pushing. When you're already such a small person you won't see such dramatic fast results. Being funsized means having to be extra patient when it comes to losing weight!! But it's definitely worth it!!

Girl Your in the exact same boat as me and I love the weight you started at is what I was and what you went down to is what I want and Now Thanks to you I dont feel crazy like everyone says to me for feeling that 128 is too much weight on me and hurts and for wanting to get back down to my premedication size which is about 107-110! Im tired of hurting from the extra weight and not fitting in anything anymore the right way

Same here ! I now weigh 110 , feel amazing and very comfortable and people are still telling me that 110 is too low for me !
  • Kamaro1983
    Kamaro1983 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    active562 wrote: »
    Kamaro1983 wrote: »
    62o57u58306j.jpg
    cqka1butyixu.jpg
    I'm 5'1 and 22 The heaviest was 125 ish and I'm down to 113 and still pushing. When you're already such a small person you won't see such dramatic fast results. Being funsized means having to be extra patient when it comes to losing weight!! But it's definitely worth it!!

Girl Your in the exact same boat as me and I love the weight you started at is what I was and what you went down to is what I want and Now Thanks to you I dont feel crazy like everyone says to me for feeling that 128 is too much weight on me and hurts and for wanting to get back down to my premedication size which is about 107-110! Im tired of hurting from the extra weight and not fitting in anything anymore the right way

Same here ! I now weigh 110 , feel amazing and very comfortable and people are still telling me that 110 is too low for me !

No way if that is naturally what your body is and your comfortable there then that's where your body should be. See I put on all this extra weight (25lbs total After being the same weight and body type my whole life) 5 yrs ago when I was started on life saving medication that I have to take the rest of my life daily. The issue is it makes me sleep eat and binge eat all kinds of crap i never ate b4 in my life lol and the amounts at once omg!!!! Any how Its causing me back issues and other issues with my legs holding all this extra weight my tiny body frame is not equipped to hold to begin with. So Im fighting back and right now trying to bust the sleep eating (Which btw Im completely unaware Im doing except for finding all the wrappers, crumbs and trash the next morning ) How embarrassing btw! and all the Binge eating of these crazy junk foods and not eating any meals because im always filling up on junk food. In the first 3 week (As a whole) I already lost just over 3 lbs as of this morning, although I think now that Ive figured out some mistakes I was making and tweaked a few things as of a few days ago I may start seeing faster results that are same btw! My biggest accomplishment so far though has to be the fact that my mom gave me only pepsi my whole life and I only drank that into my adult age of 33 right now but 3 weeks ago I started to detox of the Pepsi and drink water for the 1st time EVER YES EVER in my life and now Im done with Pepsi except for a occasional 3 ounces if Migraine refuses to leave and Im up to 5 OUNCES OF WATER A DAY AND GOING!!!!
  • laurabelle1986
    laurabelle1986 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1". I am only at the very start of my weight loss so I have no motivational pictures to share, but I will be following this thread closely and looking forward to the day I can contribute. I am currently 64.4kg (143lb) and in the grand scheme of things I only need to lose 10lb to reach a healthy BMI, but when you have a small frame every additional ounce shows. Good luck fellow short people!
  • Runwithit24
    Runwithit24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How are you ladies doing it? You all look great! I am 5'1" and 129 and struggle to get any weight off. I've been eating clean the last 3 weeks but I struggle with all of the information on MFP when it comes to sticking to the prescribed 1200 calories or eating more. I also workout 5-6 days a week for around 55 minutes each day plus walk most days.
  • Fivefootcaloriecounter
    Options
    ;<<<<< im 4ft 11
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I struggle to lose and maintain due to my height as well. The only thing that comes easy is gaining!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    How are you ladies doing it? You all look great! I am 5'1" and 129 and struggle to get any weight off. I've been eating clean the last 3 weeks but I struggle with all of the information on MFP when it comes to sticking to the prescribed 1200 calories or eating more. I also workout 5-6 days a week for around 55 minutes each day plus walk most days.

Well, I'm a runner and I run every day and lift weights 3 days a week. So I burn a lot of calories daily. I also don't put any sort of food restrictions on me, like only veg, "clean" eating, paleo, etc. I eat what I like and what satisfies me, but pretty much stick to the same foods 5-6 days a week, staying at or a bit under 1800 calories, and I always give myself Saturday's as my play day. My husband and I get to go do fun stuff and eat a yummy meal(s) out on the town. This has been working really well for me.
  • Jessiejla80
    Jessiejla80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

You're probably not eating enough if you're working out that much. Do you log your exercise and eat back those calories?
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options

You also have to remember that you are already in a healthy BMI for your height so any weight loss is going to be slower and take time. I would definitely eat more than 1200 for as much as you are working out.
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1.5" and struggling to lose, the lowest number I saw on the scale was 134.4 lbs August 2016 and since then I am up and down ranging 135-140. I am starving if I only eat 1200 to 1400 :(
  • Runwithit24
    Runwithit24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

You're probably not eating enough if you're working out that much. Do you log your exercise and eat back those calories?

No, I will be perfectly honest that I do not eat back my calories out of fear that I'll gain which I know is ridiculous as much as I exercise. I have to get out of that mindset.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!