Cambridge UK

Options
Hey. Recently joined and would love to find some mates to talk to about fitness and nutrition! 22yo female. Work with horses. Aim is to lose about another 6 kilos by eating and living well. Cutting refined sugar and feeling fantastic (not to say I am not going to have the odd treat every now and again) please add me if you want to chat

Replies

• briggsmarkj
    briggsmarkj Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi there. How you getting on so far?
  • Livingmywaytogoodhealth
    Options
    Hey. MFP is being really helpful I was writing out all my calories and macros in a diary, this is so much easier. I have lost 8 kilos since the start of the year, I have quite an active job to so that helps. And I am a bit of a gym addict. I want to lose fat and not muscle. Took a bit of a backward step and had a few treats, ice-cream and puddings while I was on holiday with my boyfriend in the third week but on track now and really feeling the benefits of cutting sugar. No cravings! Clearer skin, more energy without the peaks and troughs. How long have you been on here? How are things going for you?
  • briggsmarkj
    briggsmarkj Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started using this around November. Lost close to a stone fairly quickly but then along came Christmas! I'm doing ok again now, back in the gym and seeming to look a bit better but not really losing much weight. Guess it just takes time. Unlike you I sit on my *kitten* in an office all day so really need to stick with the exercising!
  • Livingmywaytogoodhealth
    Options
    It's great that you are back to it though, I plateaued for ages then suddenly it started falling off... my legs mainly, hopefully my tummy will start to go soon. Have you taken photos so you can see your improvement, photos and measurements have really put my bodies changes in perspective for me. Is there anything you have particularly had to cut in your diet?