Replies

• amymatthe
    amymatthe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I use Sunwarrior (it uses pea protein).
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I use Huel vegan meal replacment powder to top up my protien. I get it online. 29g protien per 100g.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I really like aloha. Simple ingredients, tastes good in smoothies and oatmeal and pancakes. Pea protein
  • TheAnayalator
    TheAnayalator Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    This is the one that I am using now...I like it not only in shakes but I also bake with it. I use the vanilla...the chocolate was okay but I prefer the vanilla.

https://www.amazon.com/Naturade-Vegansmart-Nutritional-Shake-Vanilla/dp/B00CWLA56O/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1485542547&sr=1-1&keywords=naturade+vegan+smart&th=1

I have tried a few different ones but had just about given up using protein powder. The hemp powder that I tried was the worse...just couldn't handle it but my son prefers it.

Thanks for the input everyone, but I think I'm going to go with this one. Most affordable and looks the tastiest. Ideally I would drink vega but it's just too expensive to buy consistently for me. Thanks!
  • darkenergie
    darkenergie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like MRM veggie elite(only tried vanilla so far) texture is a bit grainy, but it think that is the overall expectation for plant based protein powders. That is less than $11 / lb on amazon.com. There is also orgain which is decent priced and flavored. Vega tastes bad to me and is pretty expensive. NOW foods makes a pea protein , mixed plant protein, and a soy protein isolate powder that are very inexpensive as well, but the texture and taste are not great.
  • TheAnayalator
    TheAnayalator Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I like MRM veggie elite(only tried vanilla so far) texture is a bit grainy, but it think that is the overall expectation for plant based protein powders. That is less than $11 / lb on amazon.com. There is also orgain which is decent priced and flavored. Vega tastes bad to me and is pretty expensive. NOW foods makes a pea protein , mixed plant protein, and a soy protein isolate powder that are very inexpensive as well, but the texture and taste are not great.

MRM is actually a better deal!. Same price as vegan smart with more servings. I don't mind the grainy texture cuz I just chug them quick anyway. Thanks!