Back at it!

Options
Hi all,
So I have used this app a few times and have fallen out of habit. I would love some motivation and to obviously motivate others :) ! I seem to struggle with eating healthy and when using this app I get discouraged seeing how bad my eating habits are. So I would love any suggestions on how I can go about eating good; recipes, different foods etc. also any home workouts would be nice, as I can't get to a gym as much as I would like! Please feel free to add/comment/message me and we can continue this journey together :)

Replies

• melxissa
    melxissa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am only able to workout about 3x a week so looking up youtube videos for a total body workout or a specific are such as butt workouts help a lot
  • sonstott63
    sonstott63 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    melxissa wrote: »
    Hello!! I am only able to workout about 3x a week so looking up youtube videos for a total body workout or a specific are such as butt workouts help a lot

I think I'll do that! I always have T25 that I bought a long time ago and forgot about. So I might use that too. Thanks :)
  • Nikki91p
    Nikki91p Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I dug out my T25 as well today (felt like I was going to die) but finished! :D
  • Niecey1234
    Niecey1234 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I say if you eat pretty good most of the time, say around 80%, then I wouldn't worry about the times you don't. We are not going to be perfect. That's just to much pressure.

I was also going to suggest Youtube. Tons of videos so you don't get bored. :)
  • Canehdn
    Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! There are two main things I follow for diet. No added sugar is huge for me. It adds up so fast and stuff is bad news for fat burning and your heart. The second is portion control. That's my weakness. The small plate idea actually works well for me.
  • sonstott63
    Options

Nikki91p wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I dug out my T25 as well today (felt like I was going to die) but finished! :D
    Good job! Keep it up I know it's hard lol. I'll be using mine during the week!
  • sonstott63
    Options
    Niecey1234 wrote: »
    I say if you eat pretty good most of the time, say around 80%, then I wouldn't worry about the times you don't. We are not going to be perfect. That's just to much pressure.

I was also going to suggest Youtube. Tons of videos so you don't get bored. :)
    Thanks! I gotta work on not getting the sweets and chips after I work out lol. And I'll definitely use some YouTube videos!
  • sonstott63
    Options
    Canehdn wrote: »
    Welcome back! There are two main things I follow for diet. No added sugar is huge for me. It adds up so fast and stuff is bad news for fat burning and your heart. The second is portion control. That's my weakness. The small plate idea actually works well for me.

I rarely add sugar and salt into things so that's one thing I can do easily! And the small plates haven't worked for me (I gotta try harder) cause I'll eat a small plate and then an hr later (usually out of boredom, another problem of mine) I get another plate of something.
  • xjessicax815
    xjessicax815 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nikki91p wrote: »

Same here! First day doing it and it kicked my butt!