Women in their 30's and 40's - Let's Help Each Other!!

Options

Replies

• patches0126
    patches0126 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm in my early 40's, live in Texas and have about 55 #'s to lose. I have fallen off the wagon so many times trying to lose the weight because I don't have much of the support system. Been on & off MFP for years but really need the support more than ever now. My husband is in the process of losing weight too so both of us are working together but having friends to help support us would be greatly appreciated.
  • emsmig01
    emsmig01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and need to be accountable to someone! If I could use this group for a weekly check in that would be helpful. I have 45 pounds to lose. I run, do FitnessBlender workouts. Nibbling is my weakness.
  • cncolligan
    cncolligan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and have fallen back in love with running (outside mostly, but sometimes on treadmill). I also horseback ride and do circuit classes at my gym. Feel free to add me =)
  • tallinyc
    tallinyc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How does this work, how do you add people , or get added to a group ( can i be part of this group? 33)
  • jlcentofante
    jlcentofante Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im 32 and on my 2nd journey to my goal weight. Ive lost about 5 lbs so far....45 to go. Always wanted to learn to run but have serious problems with shin splints and leg cramps. I'm soing a combo of weights and cardio now at a wonderful fitness studio. I hope to move to the boot camp classes. as soon as I cam keep up. I could use a good group of like minded peeps to help me through. Please add me and I will be friend requesting the rest of the members in this post. We can do it!
  • Bluerose203
    Bluerose203 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add me too ladies!!! Im from WA too. Im 31 looking to loose some weight. lost 8 pounds so far...
  • jwhitham11
    jwhitham11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 41. Please feel free to add me. The bigger support team, the better!! I have lost 7 pounds so far with 40 to go.
  • katieheil1
    katieheil1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and trying to lose 30#. Feel free to add me...I could use the support and comraderie.

Definite love/hate relationship with running. Getting closer to the love side of it, but it has taken a lot of work to comfortably run three miles. Best of luck to everyone!
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 31 and j could use people my own age on here
  • aliciawb130
    aliciawb130 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Alicia I am 39 almost 40 living in Oregon. I have 34 pounds to lose. I would like to join this group.
  • emil_teju
    emil_teju Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am in need of some support and motivation too. Recently got back in my weight loss wagon and didn't loose any weight this week which is making me a little disheartened. Just looking for a group of like minded individuals who I can support and draw strength from too.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hey there
    I recently returned after being gone for a bit. I've still got the same 20 lbs to lose that I had when I left. I just turned 40 this month :). Feel free to friend me.
  • MurderMeSomeFat
    MurderMeSomeFat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    jhroper wrote: »
    I am looking for women in their 30's and 40's who want to help each other stay accountable, motivate each other and give suggestions! Like share recipes, ideas, things that are working, things are not working. I am a 41yo in Washington State. I have a love/hate relationship with running. Am just recovered from an injury and restarting my running. I really need to get my food in shape. I might run but geez...my diet is atrocious!

I'll be 40 in April. I recently had a hysterectomy. I am also a lover/hater of running. I am 95# to lose and I am restarting running tomorrow.
    I recently fell in love with Judo and Jiu-Jitsu. Running will help my wind for live rolling so I can kick more rear!
  • TamaraR
    TamaraR Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31. Just started back on the weight loss track today. Took my measurements and weigh-in. Looking to overall lose 80lbs. Short term 3months 26 to 30lbs. I don't really like to run because it causes pain in my knees. So This time low impact and weight training for me.
  • katgrz
    katgrz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this party? I'm in my 30s in CA. Used to be really fit in my mid-20s and then let myself go. I'm at my heaviest right now and it's scary! Trying to get back on the wagon and lose 40lbs.
  • Keisha1005
    Keisha1005 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 37 years old and I live in North Carolina. I have about 40 pounds to loose. Please fill free to add me.
  • Leahrf313
    Leahrf313 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    42 yrs old looking for friend to help motivate me and keep me accountable! Can do same for others!
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 in Texas, but I spent three years in Bremerton when I was a kid. My dad was stationed at the shipyards. Loved it!! Friend me.
  • LadyMujer36
    LadyMujer36 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 36! very late to the discussion! haha yes good topic (:
  • BlondeandBlue28
    BlondeandBlue28 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Me too! ☺