Looking for a Jillian Michaels Beginner SHRED accountablilty partner(s)

Options
Hello!

I am looking to become healthier and fitter before I turn 50. I'd like to lose the round shape before I turn the big 50!!

I am looking for an accountability partner(s) and wonder if anyone out there is doing the Beginner SHRED and is interested in doing it with me. If your interested in doing the shred with me please add me as a friend and lets get this program going! :)

Thanks,
Cindy

Replies

• tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I saw it at Target last night, but it's too far away from payday!
  • summerluvin75
    summerluvin75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday I'm in!!!
  • summerluvin75
    summerluvin75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How do I add you as a friend. :) when are you starting? ???
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I actually started with Jillian Michaels doing beginner shred last July. I am in my mid 40's. It is an awesome way to work into doing her programs. I've worked through several of her dvds since that time and am currently rotating killer abs, killer buns and thighs and killers arms and back. Sending you a friend request so we can keep in touch! I would love to check in with you.
  • andreatait4
    andreatait4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • cindy67d
    cindy67d Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request ... That is once I figure it out ... :smile: How about starting Monday Feb 1?
  • lenmair
    lenmair Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    can i please join in as well? Turning 45 in February!
  • lenmair
    lenmair Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    tress29 wrote: »
    I saw it at Target last night, but it's too far away from payday!

there are free videos on youtube, so you may not need to buy a DVD!
  • hong4
    hong4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I want in! I'm using the free youtube stuff as well.
  • cindy67d
    Options
    I'm so sorry I wrote the wrong day - Monday Jan 30 - Can everyone start then? If not, you guys can join in on Feb 1st!
  • hong4
    Options
    oh that's nice! we'd be done with 30 by feb 28
  • Lynnmi07
    Lynnmi07 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! Is beginner shred the same thing as 30 day shred? Not sure I have the same video.
  • hong4
    Options
    There are 3 levels. Do each for 10 days. I believe youtube has level 1-2 free.
    I'm watching right now. Image training ;) hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8&t=1497s
    (Replace hxxps with https)
  • suzannephillips76
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to join :) Starting tomorrow
  • Formenik
    Formenik Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I came here looking for a beginner 30-day shred group! I did day one yesterday. I would love a group for accountability in this. Going to try to add friends (or add me please)!
  • Formenik
    Formenik Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to figure out how to add anyone!
  • buggybabe184
    buggybabe184 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started the regular Shred many years ago until I broke my ankle. I'm ready to get back into a shape that isn't round. I'm going to do afternoon workouts when I get off. The hardest part for me is going to be and always is the food and calorie counting. I'm hoping I can stick with it this time!
  • hong4
    Options
    I just got done with my first workout. I'm using the YouTube version. I'm actually surprised. I'm extremely out of shape, but I found the workout relatively easy. Most likely I'll be sore tomorrow. But I expected to die in the middle of my workouts, and this was not that. YouTube did intermittenly pause due to connection issues, so I got lots of breaks. Maybe that's why? Let me know your thoughts!! Also, I'm not sure how to log this, it's only a few minutes of cardiovascular, and the weights are negligible (I'm using 3lbs), so I'll leave it off for now. Hope everyone that started today had a good workout!
  • a_dub
    a_dub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've done the Shred a few times, but only once all the way through. I'd love to find some accountability partners!
  • cindy67d
    Options
    Join on in!! I started today! Just getting ready to do mine.