Psyllium husk capsules

Options
2»

Replies

• dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Personally I swear by eating kiwifruit. But then again with a name like mine I would B)
  • charliematson75
    charliematson75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just bought some Psyllium Husk Caps from Amazon for about 20 bucks and used them over the weekend. They worked well just over the weekend. Here are the ones I bought https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BMQRQ3E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • genghis54
    genghis54 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    go to your local indian/asian supermarket, they will be the cheapest
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I get my psyllium powder from my grocery store. I tried the capsules once, and had to take too many for them to work, and ended up far too expensive!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I get my psyllium powder from my grocery store. I tried the capsules once, and had to take too many for them to work, and ended up far too expensive!

This is kinda what I was thinking. It's like comparing a big *kitten* bottle of cinnamon to cinnamon capsules. The price difference is just stupid.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

This is kinda what I was thinking. It's like comparing a big *kitten* bottle of cinnamon to cinnamon capsules. The price difference is just stupid.

A bottle of 160 capsules cost me $31 (remember, i'm in Aus where everything is expensive), i had to take at least 10 a day to see a difference. A 500g bag is $7 and 20-25g a day is plenty enough.