Looking for motivational friends :)

Options
Hello, I am looking to add friends that are like minded, and trying to eat clean and be healthier. If you are that person, please add me. I need all the help, tips, motivation I can get! My long term goal is to lose 123 pounds and I am down 41 at this point. I also want to feel better, and live a full life! Let's be fitness friends!

Replies

• Piperx222
    Piperx222 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, Had about 100 to lose, working on my last 20 or so. I'm on here daily, feel free to add me :)
  • kittlezkatz
    kittlezkatz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am down 90, have another 50 to go!

I love to eat and had to learn to cook in order to really change my relationship with food. There is only one piece of equipment I have found I enjoy working out on and now I feel like nothing can stop me from hitting my goals! :smile:
  • ByGraceICan
    ByGraceICan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just started January 9. I'm down 10 pounds so far. My goal is to lose at least 100 lbs. I'd love to do it with someone with the same goal!
  • ByGraceICan
    ByGraceICan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Piperx222 wrote: »
    Hi, Had about 100 to lose, working on my last 20 or so. I'm on here daily, feel free to add me :)

Wow! So you are saying you're down 80? What are your words of wisdom to those of us just beginning this 100 pound journey?