New here, need more real woman to follow on my weight loss journey

Options
13»

Replies

• success313
    success313 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you're looking for support, you can add me!
  • krushal8880
    krushal8880 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Are you only looking for woman? There are guys trying to loose weight too........ lol
  • ladysmokeblower
    ladysmokeblower Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 53yo woman who is currently at 160lbs. reaching for 125lbs. I'm 5'6". From the time I was about 15yo until I turned 50, I was always between 110 and 125, except during pregnancies! It seems I gained the extra overnight between the ages of 49 and 50. And I'm not going down without a fight! I love food, as I'm sure many of us do, but I'm not loving it enough to be miserable in overweight for the rest of my life. I've cut back on and changed alot already. I'm prepared to do more as needed. I've found that eating healthier and differently is no big chore, which is surprising. One of the things I thought would be the hardest, giving up my soft drinks, has actually been the easiest. I'm totally enjoying myfitnesspal! It's giving my craziness about my weight a little sensibility. After two husbands, raising two boys and living through menopause without ending up in prison, I think I've actually gained the right to call myself a "woman", lol.
  • KatKat1209
    KatKat1209 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet and follow more woman on here who are on the same journey as me! I'm trying to lose weight! At 162 going to 120! I work out daily and would love to share my ideas and goals with others!

@kaayteeedid I'm in - it would be nice to have someone with a similar goal (160 wanting to reach 125-130) :)
  • apllightfoot
    apllightfoot Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    hi I am looking for friends I am 280 would like to go down to 165

Trying to figure out how to add friends, we seem to be at the same place with same goals!
  • olyamhc
    olyamhc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 144lb and want to get to 120lb as well. Add me if you want to inspire each other :smiley:
  • CurvyPrincess66
    CurvyPrincess66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    its very hard to admit but i am currently 315 and my goal is 150 lb
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    anyone here can feel free to add me im active. 177 going on 127
  • mspotts90
    mspotts90 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I started at 165 and have come down to 133. I want to get to 125.
  • SarahBelle43
    SarahBelle43 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 150 aiming for 135...and then 120! I'm only 5'2 so a few pounds make a big difference! I am new here (this is my second week) but it has been a huge help, and lots of great motivation!
  • coltmama16
    coltmama16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    In 2009, I weighed in at 310 pounds. I dropped down to 230, but several years later I was up to 250. Even at 250 (I am 6'0) I was content at that weight- I was going to kickboxing 3-4 times a week and I was happy with my body. I gained quite a bit of weight during my pregnancy and I haven't been able to lose any of it. I am back up to 295 pounds! My son is almost 10 months old (He turns 1 on March 12). I would love friends to connect with and help me on my journey of getting back down to my pre pregnancy weight. I would appreciate all the help! Please add me :)
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet and follow more woman on here who are on the same journey as me! I'm trying to lose weight! At 162 going to 120! I work out daily and would love to share my ideas and goals with others!

You can add me too! I'm 189 trying to get to 120
  • eday79
    eday79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I went from 144lbs to 110lbs. Add me if you like.
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Add me :) i was at 165 lbs myself. Trying for 120 too. Workout everyday (doing a Jillian Michaels 30 day challenge) and would love friends
  • Loumossmfp78
    Loumossmfp78 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ads me i started at 163 and aiming for 126
  • anastasias30
    anastasias30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • MikiBellah68
    MikiBellah68 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm here to tone up!
  • Onyx_Eve
    Onyx_Eve Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40lbs! You can add me. Good luck!
  • lcdawn4
    lcdawn4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am try to loose 20 lbs before trying for baby #2 am at 185