Any atheist, agnostics, or nons on here?

Options
124»

Replies

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    pesigrandi wrote: »
    another agnostic/humanistic here (raised that way) though I have attended a Unitarian Universalism church in the past when I felt a need for spirituality.

UU's are pretty cool.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Atheist. Born and raised as a Christian but made the change when I saw a bright source of electromagnetic radiation about 2 decades ago.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    Atheist. Was born Catholic, raised and went to Catholic school and once I became an adult, pretty much shunned it all and didn't bother to believe. In my late 20's, I started to research all the different religions and their origins as a hobby and found some of the information interesting as well as appalling. But I truly believe that religion is used as a way to control people which is why I'm not affiliated in anyway with any of them.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm just human.
  • sashaannbrown
    sashaannbrown Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Atheist
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Atheist (raised Roman Catholic).

Add me if you like.
  • tarabole
    tarabole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I believe in science
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Atheist here. Raised Christian (also homeschooled, but I hated it), gave up god several years ago once I really read the bible and discovered all the cruelty and inconsistencies.
  • TARGET65K
    TARGET65K Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I would love to belief that death is just a new beginning so I could look forward to death with a smile on my face.