If you want unfun & appropriate friends..

Options

Replies

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I just organized my sock and underwear drawer. It was fairly easy since everything is white and I don't bother with those harlot colors.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Water chestnuts. *dreamy sigh*

I despise water chestnuts. Perhaps we should have a ten hour intellectual debate about that very topic..."water chestnuts".

Im not fond of them either, I just admire their blandness. I just really, really respect them. Okay that was overzealous-- I humbly respect them.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options
    Jiminy crickets. Running a little behind this morning. Went to the store for original cream of wheat and spent too much time walking around the parking lot, returning loose carts to the cart return. On my way home now, just hoping my pet rock isn't feeling neglected. Maybe I should get it a special treat. Anyone?

Anyone??

*blank stare*
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I am trying to figure out how many times you blink in a minute without thinking about it. It's a struggle .
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options
    It's January 30th, people. You know what that means... Mattress tag checks! *giddy fist pump*

I had no idea it was already mattress tag check day

Wow, that's kind of forgetful of you. MGMG. (Sorry for the ribbing.. I'm kind of a sassy one)

*MG= muffled giggle. Unfuns definitely don't laugh out loud
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Water chestnuts. *dreamy sigh*

I despise water chestnuts. Perhaps we should have a ten hour intellectual debate about that very topic..."water chestnuts".

Done.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a vacation day from my job stocking shelves at Big Lots. I needed to go to court today. Oh, no, not because I got in trouble, I just really enjoy watching the legal process at municipal courts. This afternoon I have an interview for an opening at a copier repair shop. I'm cautiously semi-optimistic.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I'm an accountant. I took extra accounting courses as my free electives.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Time for breakfast, think I'll go count the eggs again, to make sure I have enough for the rest of my weekly meal plan. Though I've never miscounted, the thought of running out of an ingredient can give me nightsweats.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    4:19am and I am up. Not because I have to, but because I want to.

:o ..people are up at that time ..

I am hoping to be voted in as President of the Unfun. Waking up before most of the world is step one. The early bird gets the worm

A wizard worm is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I rather be at the art museum than to go to the bar for happy hour. Also, the library is my happy place . Even better, both places are free :D
  • Domomallow
    Domomallow Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I enjoy watching food bake... particularly things that puff over time.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    Domomallow wrote: »

I prefer watching water boil. I just cant look away.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I rather be at the art museum than to go to the bar for happy hour. Also, the library is my happy place . Even better, both places are free :D

Where do you live that art galleries are free?

OMG me too. Or cooking something watching meat go from raw and translucent to opaque
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I spent all day yesterday debugging a server issue and when I finally found the problem, I was happy.

I apologize for that outburst of emotion.
  • Domomallow
    Domomallow Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

I was told a watched pot never boils. Was I lied to, Or do you start watching it once it is already boiling?
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

I was told a watched pot never boils. Was I lied to, Or do you start watching it once it is already boiling?

Oh, that's the fun of it, trying to guess when you'll see the first bubbles. It eventually happens.