Halfway! 60 lbs lost

2»

Replies

• Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    eeede wrote: »
    Hi!

This is my first time posting here. I'm a bit anxious to post here as I'm only halfway but I wanted to share with you! This community has been a great help!!

I've lost around 60 lbs with MFP (+20 more two years ago).
    I'm 5"2

Highest weight ever : 270lbs
    CW 187.6
    GW 130??

I can't see much difference on my legs but I can see I've lost a bit everywhere else.
    nnvkneb94waw.jpg
    Let's start a new year toghther with new goals and achievements!

I can see a big difference. You certainly inspired me today. I was out last weekend and someone said I lost weight. I thought, no, not that much,but they pointed out my face, arms, waist and bust. I guess inches count when we are losing weight. I've got a long ways to go yet. Will take it step by step and find a little fun along the way. :)
  • eeede
    eeede Posts: 88 Member
    Goddesskat wrote: »
    I can see a big difference. You certainly inspired me today.

Thank you so much for this! Nothing could have made me happier today!
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    Congrats!!!
  • duvs33
    duvs33 Posts: 38 Member
    Great job on your weight loss! You look awesome. I also read your post about not wearing the dress outside. You look good in it. You should wear it outside and allow people to see how great you look and how far you've come because of your hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!