Pre workouts

Options
Anyone drink pre workouts like c4? If so are they safe?

Replies

• jamierobinson12
    jamierobinson12 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    They are safe. There used to be one called jack3d that contained meth and after the death of a young girl I think the authorities cracked down on industry a bit. A popular one I hear all the time is C4. Personally I don't take them I prefer good old coffee! If you can't get a big enough hit from it try espresso
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    They are safe. There used to be one called jack3d that contained meth and after the death of a young girl I think the authorities cracked down on industry a bit. A popular one I hear all the time is C4. Personally I don't take them I prefer good old coffee! If you can't get a big enough hit from it try espresso
    You can't say that for certain. With no real regulations, it's NOT UNCOMMON for supplements of any kind to be contaminated with ingredients not even mentioned on the label.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    newwed412 wrote: »
    Anyone drink pre workouts like c4? If so are they safe?

Safe in what way?
  • BeastofBodmin
    BeastofBodmin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Cheapo instant coffee works too.
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I don't use it all the time, but have used C-4. Don't know how safe it is, but I guess I'm just livin' life on the edge B)
  • MsDavis99
    MsDavis99 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I use C4 for my morning workouts, haven't had any issues with it yet. it definitely helps keep me focused and energized. It does have something in it that causes your skin to tingle once it gets good into your system, pretty annoying feeling but no real issues.
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I love Legion Athletics Pulse. I have not ever had a bad time with it.