The Diamond Challenge: Week 1 (Little Diamonds)

Options

Replies

• nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    I never thought I would tell a stranger this, but... my ex-husband would "moo" or "oink" at me when I ate anything "unhealthy"..... and I was a size 4 or 6 then. No wonder I developed food issues.

Men can be sooooo mean. Sending you virtual hugs Nik x
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD: During our weight loss journey a lot of times we focus on what is wrong with us. Name one body part of yours that you love and do something today to enhance that part and let us know what it will be. If it is your lips, put on some juicy lip gloss. If it is your booty, throw in some donkey kicks or squats to your workout today. Whatever it is LOVE ON IT TODAY!

For me, I love my thighs, hips, and behind! (I know that I said one :wink: ) I will do some dead lifts today to get some lift going on.
  • LollipopViolet
    LollipopViolet Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I never thought I would tell a stranger this, but... when I was younger, I had an obsession with my mum's mirrored wardrobes. i'd open the doors so that I could see a circle of reflections so there were about 6 of me.

I'm really hopeful that this challenge will be the thing I need to lose my weight.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    "I never thought I would tell a stranger this, but... [something silly or embarrassing]"

I never thought I would tell a stranger this, but I have a complete phobia of icecubes. LMAO! I cant touch them and if I have them in a drink I cant look at the drink or I would be unable to drink IT!!!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD: During our weight loss journey a lot of times we focus on what is wrong with us. Name one body part of yours that you love and do something today to enhance that part and let us know what it will be. If it is your lips, put on some juicy lip gloss. If it is your booty, throw in some donkey kicks or squats to your workout today. Whatever it is LOVE ON IT TODAY!

For me, I love my thighs, hips, and behind! (I know that I said one :wink: ) I will do some dead lifts today to get some lift going on.

I love my arms. I will do some push ups! :-)
  • brknllama
    brknllama Posts: 113 Member
    Options

I would have to say my eyes... and going to play them up with liner and shadow i usually don't usee :D
  • Latoyamary
    Latoyamary Posts: 140
    Options
    I never thought I would tell a stranger this, but... my ex-husband would "moo" or "oink" at me when I ate anything "unhealthy"..... and I was a size 4 or 6 then. No wonder I developed food issues.

This made me cry... :sad: He was a complete and utter jerk... My ex was the same way. He would say when are you going to come from school a 6. I was like I already a 6. smdh...
  • LollipopViolet
    LollipopViolet Posts: 121 Member
    Options

For me, it's my eyes. When I wear nice eye make up, I fee like nothing can knock me back confidence wise.
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options

I tend to get a lot of compliments on my eyes so I would have to say eyes and today I have eye make-up on which I haven't really worn a lot since before I had my Lasik surgery done on June 9th.
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options

This made me cry... :sad: He was a complete and utter jerk... My ex was the same way. He would say when are you going to come from school a 6. I was like I already a 6. smdh...

I am sending both of you ladies {{{BIG HUGS}}}} Some people are so cruel! I am so glad that these are your EXs!!
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options

For me, it's my feet. They are small (size 6) and all of my toes are really small and in proportion to the toe next to it. So I wore some really cute sandals to work today to show off my feet and pretty pink pedicure.
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Oh that is terrible! Glad he is an ex!!
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD: During our weight loss journey a lot of times we focus on what is wrong with us. Name one body part of yours that you love and do something today to enhance that part and let us know what it will be.

I like my sides. I'm starting to really get that hourglass shape. Today I will work those core muscles with crunches, knee bends, and knee dips in pilates.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD: During our weight loss journey a lot of times we focus on what is wrong with us. Name one body part of yours that you love and do something today to enhance that part and let us know what it will be.

I like my eyes. I had eye surgery in December and since then I've become a fan of my eyes. I like my smile too and since I don't plan on doing anything special today, no eye liner for me. I'll do some teeth whitening for my smile today, and some extra eyeliner next time I go out. :smile:
  • Lo2101
    Lo2101 Posts: 8
    Options

I like my feet...I will have a massage and have my nails done
  • Latoyamary
    Latoyamary Posts: 140
    Options

Crazy as it is, I found this QOTD to be hard. I am so use to downing myself that it was hard to find something physically attractuve to me. But, I like my calf. They are extremely muscular and toned. I will definitely be doing the eliptical tonight..
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options

For me it would also have to be my eyes.... I may experiment with some different eye shadows today and do my eye makeup nice :happy:

Lisa :flowerforyou:
  • yacekl
    yacekl Posts: 113 Member
    Options

For me it would be my smile , I get a lot of com;pliments about my smile so I will wear some lipstick today to make it even bighter.
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I like my hair, so I fixed it up nicer then usual.
    My hubby loves my boobs, so I wore a top for him ;)
    Something that I can "exercise", is my arms, so I will do some tricep dips today! (Also the the 30DS anterior side lunges!)
  • Mandyw58
    Mandyw58 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD: My best feature is probably my eyes, which seems to be fairly common on here. I guess in terms of my body, I like that my shoulder muscles are starting to get a lot more toned, so I'm going to go climbing tonight to give them an extra good workout.