Interested in friends doing the low carb high fat way of eating

Options
Not new to MFP but am getting back on the low carb high fat way of eating. Could use any help i can get and always enjoy meeting new people! Live in Florida, am a grandma and just wanna get healthier since i've entered my 50's to keep up with the grand kids. :) Feel free to friend me and we can inspire each other !!!

Replies

• judimarie513
    judimarie513 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Judi from Michigan. I'm returning to mfp is always here for me! I'm kinda new to lchf dieting, but i love it!!! I would like to be friends! I'm a over 50 grandma also!! I'm on day 8 of doing this 100%!! So excited! I've lost 7 so far. But i know this is the right one for me, after trying so many!! Lifer at WW etc! This is the best for an older gal too!!
    Ps.. we lived in Fl. 5 years! Loved it but family was up here in Michigan. So we returned. Glad to meet you fellow low carber & fellow floridian!!❣
  • Lostinblac
    Lostinblac Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Keto diet is extremely taxing on your energy levels I tried it and I was so tired and recovery was terrible but if you can stick at it well done to you lol I'm in a deficit on calories and loosing weight pretty quickly atm :-)
  • arios82
    arios82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Whats your secret to get all of your healthy fats in? Is here a specific time you quit eating at night? And is there a calorie limit per meal?
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join the LCD (low carb daily group) ...There is a bunch of awesome people with lots of great info