Lifelong insecurity

Options
Hi, I'm 18 years old and for as long a I can remember, I had belly fat. I absolutely hate it but at one point, I didn't have it. I'm trying to get back to that point but it's so easy to give up. I'm tired of trying but I'm also tired of givin up

Replies

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    It is doable, it is harder being heavy. Just stay in there with us and log your foods, you can do it!
  • icepaw28
    icepaw28 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I haven't been under 200lbs since I was 14... But Im working to my first goal of 200. Add me if you want.
  • lenkearney
    lenkearney Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You have been bombarded with fast food advertising your whole life. Your body is used to excess sugar, excess salt, excess fat- and non natural chemicals designed to keep you hungry and coming back for more. You need to re-educate your body on natural foods. It takes a couple weeks to break the habit - and i wont kid you - not easy. But you will find flavors you never new existed as you begin to explore real foods. take a cooking class and learn what amazing spices are out there.

And make a list of what make you happy. find time to do more of what makes you happy.