Looking for friends to join me on this journey.

Options
I have been away from MFP for quite a while but I am back and I need to stick to this. I need to not only do this for me but for my twins.
I am looking for people who would like to go through this with me. We can be there to help each other through it. Motivate each other.

Replies

• chicalisa8
    chicalisa8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 33 and wanting to lose between 30 and 50 pounds for my health and confidence. I also want to have a baby at some point and want to be at a healthier weight. One of my big issues is that I like to drink and need to stop due to calories then I get hungry and snack. Also I am exercising but not consistently. I'd love support and motivation too.
  • Riissiie
    Riissiie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    chicalisa8 wrote: »
    Hi I'm 33 and wanting to lose between 30 and 50 pounds for my health and confidence. I also want to have a baby at some point and want to be at a healthier weight. One of my big issues is that I like to drink and need to stop due to calories then I get hungry and snack. Also I am exercising but not consistently. I'd love support and motivation too.

Please feel free to add me!
  • tbandoni08
    tbandoni08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29 and have twin two year old boys! Doing this for them as well.
  • Riissiie
    Riissiie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    tbandoni08 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 29 and have twin two year old boys! Doing this for them as well.

Please feel free to add me!
  • getnthin2013
    getnthin2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm back for a second time! I lost 30lbs back in 2014 and gained it all back, ugh! So I'm back and planning to lose at least 50lbs. I've been exercising everyday but Sundays.... We can do this!!! GO TEAM!!!!
  • jasmarie24
    jasmarie24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I've been using MFP on and off for a few years now but I want to get more serious about being healthier and creating healthier habits. My end goal is 40lbs but i'm breaking that up into increments of 10. I just want to be healthier and I realize that I have no idea what i'm doing and what I've been doing obviously hasn't worked for me soooo.. here I am! I do t want to do it alone this time I want support and motivation and I want to give that to others