Some help...being off track for 3 weeks

AnastasiaGrs1
AnastasiaGrs1 Posts: 34 Member
edited February 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello, I am a university student. I started my journey at the beggining of December , but now I have exams and I am off gym for two weeks now and I have one more to finish with them . Do you think that these 3 weeks will change a lot my performance and all that in the gym... and my body?

Replies

• kittykarin
    kittykarin Posts: 104 Member
    It depends on how long you have been exercising and how much you do in a gym session. I will doubt it will change your body. The most important part is really diet. Exercise is great for mental health and toning but the real changes in your body happen with your diet changes. If you are still eating well, you should be fine. Good luck on your exams!
  • AnastasiaGrs1
    kittykarin wrote: »
    It depends on how long you have been exercising and how much you do in a gym session. I will doubt it will change your body. The most important part is really diet. Exercise is great for mental health and toning but the real changes in your body happen with your diet changes. If you are still eating well, you should be fine. Good luck on your exams!

I trained about 5-6 times per week. I hope so, because I try to eat healthy and I caunt my calories... Thank you very much!! :)
  • leooftheyear
    leooftheyear Posts: 429 Member
    If you're doing mostly cardio, your endurance will probably be slightly decreased, so take it slow. If you mostly strength train, I tend to come back stronger after an extended break.
  • AnastasiaGrs1
    If you're doing mostly cardio, your endurance will probably be slightly decreased, so take it slow. If you mostly strength train, I tend to come back stronger after an extended break.
    I'm doing both..:)
    I hope I didn't gain a lot of fat and didn't lose muscle... Thnak you!!)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    shoot, i took 7 months off cause ... life. and getting back in the routine was pretty easy. after the first week of workouts, i was back to my original eating habits and workout duration and stamina.

But i had almost 3 years of it under my belt, so ......
  • AnastasiaGrs1
    shoot, i took 7 months off cause ... life. and getting back in the routine was pretty easy. after the first week of workouts, i was back to my original eating habits and workout duration and stamina.

But i had almost 3 years of it under my belt, so ......

That's great!!! Glad you continued;)