True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I confess that this made from scratch teriyaki sauce I made yesterday is good af!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess that I am absolutely, positively, without a doubt, never going to be a runner lol.... oi vay.

Never say never ;)

I run about as quick as most people walk. It's more of a really long stumble lol.

I tell you this because that's how I started. But I kept on trying and now I only trip once every time I run, progress :p;)

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    I confess @km8907 has me curious about those darn Shamrock shakes. I may be a rebel and grab one on my way home from work.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    I ran for the first time in 20 years last month..... I confess that I found the 1st mile really difficult... but then after all my flabby bits synchronized their natural oscillations with one another..... I found it much easier.... (I think the pro's call that "a rhythm"?)
  • browneyedgirl749
    tjiddy wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess that I am absolutely, positively, without a doubt, never going to be a runner lol.... oi vay.

Never say never ;)

I run about as quick as most people walk. It's more of a really long stumble lol.

I "ran" a 5k where I was passed by elderly speed walkers :grimace:

The last one I did, my 8 y/o daughter and mother-in-law finished far enough ahead of me that they thought I got lost.

Finishing is all that matters. I did a 5k with my mom. She gave up after 1/4 of the way. Then she tried to get me to quit so we could have the Chick Fil A that was being offered. I finished dead last, but I did it just under an hour.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I keep going to a Foam Glow 5k page and wanting sign up but chickening out. It's in August and I'm scared that's still not enough time.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Running sucks, I curse it the entire time I'm doing it but.its.an easy quick burn. So I do it
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Running sucks, I curse it the entire time I'm doing it but.its.an easy quick burn. So I do it

same for me with $ex
  • FeraFilia
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I keep going to a Foam Glow 5k page and wanting sign up but chickening out. It's in August and I'm scared that's still not enough time.

Usually things like a Color Run are more for fun that time. I have done several of these with people who can't run a full 5K and we walk part of it and it is still a blast. I don't know how all of them work, but the fun of the Color Run is the party afterwards. I would imagine a Foam Glow is similar. I want to do something like that this year

It's a night run and looks so much fun.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    I confess I don't care for pizza and I hate coffee.....

more for me then

Well after seeing you in action even if I did like those things you would probably knock me down and take them from me if you wanted them anyway lol!

haha you know it!
  • FeraFilia

Usually things like a Color Run are more for fun that time. I have done several of these with people who can't run a full 5K and we walk part of it and it is still a blast. I don't know how all of them work, but the fun of the Color Run is the party afterwards. I would imagine a Foam Glow is similar. I want to do something like that this year

Do it! Really! You won't regret it. If you have to walk some of it or the whole thing it will still be fun and will give you motivation for next year

http://www.mgoblue.com/bighouse5k/

qug2zz8trpxp.jpg
  • browneyedgirl749
    I confess I just ate 2 small York Peppermint patties, and felt NO SHAME!!!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I confess I turned down a coworker's extra cookie and really wish I had taken it

you can have my cookie, Z :lol:
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I confess I turned down a coworker's extra cookie and really wish I had taken it

I have 6 Icelandic cream puffs. You can have them, I'm done today.
  • FeraFilia
    I confess I didn't leave room in my calories for the shamrock shake my husband is bringing me... so now I can't make excuses and have to get a good workout in.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member

Do it! Really! You won't regret it. If you have to walk some of it or the whole thing it will still be fun and will give you motivation for next year

qug2zz8trpxp.jpg

Double NO, And leave with a M go BLOW. >:)
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited February 2017
    I confess that I'm thinking about skipping an already paid for trip to the UK so I can do the third open wod twice here in Iceland instead of just once in the UK.

And I confess that I need a regular coach, just 1.. not the 10 I have. Cause next year, I wanna compete for real in the Open and go to regionals and I need a game plan cause I have no idea what I'm doing, I haven't a clue about how I got here and I sure as *kitten* don't know why it's going so well and I'm super surprised by it.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member

qug2zz8trpxp.jpg

Double NO, And leave with a M go BLOW. >:)

Sheesh. A simple no would have sufficed. And I am pretty sure he wasn't asking you anyway! :D

Sorry, but anything associate with UM has to put in its place and quickly. :D
  • FeraFilia
    738i48tls5dg.png

I'm just gonna leave this right here and walk away....

What if they forgot the cherry?
  • TheLonelyGod
    TheLonelyGod Posts: 11 Member
    I prefer to eat any canned food straight from the tin cold rather than hot.