True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess that I have a flat tire, the lug nut is on so tight that the spare cannot be put..I am a damsel in distress in the back of an Entec station.. I am waiting on a hero..

Isn't that what AAA is for ..or the roadside assistance on your car insurance?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have a flat tire, the lug nut is on so tight that the spare cannot be put..I am a damsel in distress in the back of an Entec station.. I am waiting on a hero..

Hero you go!

Hero-Sandwich-Text.jpg

Damn. Well now I am bored and hungry...
  • SparklyBubblyBabe
    SparklyBubblyBabe Posts: 96 Member
    Options

I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

Same though. Same.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    I'm eating a 9" pepperoni pizza at 10:54 am in the morning.. and am not ashamed of it at all.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    I want to be one of the "cool" kids one of these days ha.

Me too. How do we do this?

I thought you were one of the cool kids? ha

Nah. You've got me confused with someone else.

Damn I was hoping you were my in.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

If you have a newer car, most dealerships sponsors roadside assistance.
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

replace with run flat tires. depending on how bad the leak is fill it with air and go to a mechanic.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    OpalMagnus wrote: »
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

Same though. Same.

Looks like it's time for a Tijuana donkey show for you two seasoned vets.
    Also that post was for 2 years ago.

Kinky kelly and the sexy stud?
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    I want to be one of the "cool" kids one of these days ha.

Me too. How do we do this?

I thought you were one of the cool kids? ha

Nah. You've got me confused with someone else.

Damn I was hoping you were my in.

I thought I was riding your coat tails

I have no coat tails to ride lol.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

Oh no. This is one of my biggest nightmares.

My day is now done..sigh
    jvcjim wrote: »

replace with run flat tires. depending on how bad the leak is fill it with air and go to a mechanic.

Tire seal broke will not hold air..I need air wrench...anyone got one?
  • SparklyBubblyBabe
    SparklyBubblyBabe Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm afraid that when I lose all the weight, people won't see ME anymore and will only comment on how much weight I lost...and I only feel that way because I've been just as shallow before.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    sarahbums wrote: »
    i confess that a pretty big part of me still wants to get on the scale and see 2 digits instead of 3
    ......and that i still abuse laxatives every day

Hey...fight it. Fight it hard...because you definitely should be seeing 3 digits on that scale.

No judging. Although you're not really healthy until you only see 1 digit, a thigh gap and back dimples.

Yeah but that's me, not her. I got the face dimples down but the back ones are hella hard to develop!

I've got them. Want to see?

Like you need to ask....
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

So the trick I learned is loosen the lug nuts while the tire is still on the ground. That way you can kick it to loosen it if it is too tight.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

Hero you go!

Hero-Sandwich-Text.jpg

Cute!! :# Energy for walking. Got it.