Whats your favorite healthy food or snack

Options
Honey wheat pretzels

Replies

• olyamhc
    olyamhc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I like roasted seaweed (low cal, satisfies savory tooth, but doesn't fill you up) and nuts (hazelnuts and almonds especially - but very high cal, gotta be careful on portion).
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    At the moment, Apples and PB2.
  • Mel3933
    Mel3933 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love oikos vanilla Greek yogurt. It's so creamy like pudding delicious! And I really also love natural peanut butter and banana on whole wheat bread. That's a perfect combo of protein, carb and healthy fat
  • delisha527
    delisha527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Boiled eggs!! I'm addicted! I always also like to have a piece of fruit too.
  • mummyto2monkies
    mummyto2monkies Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've discovered sweet potato toast and enjoying experimenting with different toppings for breakfast, using it instead of bread. This morning was cream cheese, poached egg, avocado and tomato.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I believe the healthiest way of eating is not focusing on single foods, but eat everything I like in moderation. I also don't usually snack, but eat regular meals.
  • mir1104
    mir1104 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Carrots. Been buying them like I'm supporting all carrot farmers in the country.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Apples. I eat an absurd amount of them right now while bulking. Just bought nine pounds this morning (granny smith, pink lady, and mcintosh), so we'll see how long they last.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm really enjoying Biena roasted chickpea snacks. I also love V8. I try really hard not to snack, because I much prefer having those extra calories for my meals. But if I'm really hungry, either one of those will do the trick.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    1 ounce of cheese and 100g of berries. Yum!
  • LilacLion
    LilacLion Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower Hot Wings. I'm obsessed. I'm always a big fan of Apples and Oranges too. :)
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I am on a clementines kick right now - cant get enough of them.
  • snowstormy8
    snowstormy8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Roasted chickpeas or pears right now. Both pretty easy to grab and snack on when needed.
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I really love fruit (strawberries, raspberries, apples, peaches). I LOVE baked carrots, season witha little salt and you have that sweet/savory goodness.