Looking for friends to motivate me who log daily !

Options

Replies

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily.
  • GinnyScott
    GinnyScott Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I log in daily mostly for calories & nutrients. I recently started exercising at the Health and Wellness Center and it's all new to me. I will be 70 in June and was diagnosed with Stage IV Breast Cancer, Mets a year ago. I've been through chemo, partial mastectomy, and radiation. I'm doing everything I can to keep the cancer at bay and enjoy feeling as healthy as I can for as many years I have left. I'm a happy warrior living with my daughter, son-in-law, and my 3 grandchildren 10, 13, 14. Please add me if you want.
  • seandryan2011
    seandryan2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends with everyone here as I like to be around like-minded people such as yourselves for support and motivation. Add me!
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I log daily whenever I can. I don't comment much, though. :)
  • AbbottJames
    AbbottJames Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Adding you
  • shawnp2
    shawnp2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You were added! I am on everyday and I read my friends posts and at least like the good ones and comment when I can. (anyone else looking for a dedicated MFPer feel free to add as well)
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    I'm not a cheerleader, but I'll comment if/when I see something in my feed that deserves a pat on the back or an encouraging word.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    I don't log on weekends (cheat days), but I have an open diary and I'm active and meticulous about logging Mon-Fri. Feel free to add me if that's close enough. lol
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just sent ya a friend request: )
  • tiffinijo
    tiffinijo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    35, 5'7 147 lbs. Looking to lose some weight and add muscle. But in general live a healthy lifestyle! I was a member of MFP before but stopped doing it. But I've been back for 5 days and I absolutely LOVE it!!
  • Wendywhite75
    Wendywhite75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been logging in each day for 30 days now...i really need a friend that can keep tabs on me so I can stay motivated. Am goin to be 42 in a week and am tired of this over weight me. Husband left me after 18 yrs in November I have lost 40 pounds so far at first I wasn't Trying to loss weight i was just heart broken couldn't keep anything down ...but i figure if it started that way then by goodness maybe something good can come out of it..if your looking for a friend am here and log on every day...would be nice to have a buddy to go though this with
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone :smile:
  • mom2tris2013
    mom2tris2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I log daily and will reply to comments that come my way. Add me. I'm almost at my goal having lost 115 lbs and having less then 50 to go I need all the much needed support and I am here to support as well
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 100 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    i have logged over 95% of my days for 205 days and still loving it. target is just over 1200 cal per day net. have 15-20 more lbs to go. i eat a wide variety of things with no food restrictions and just try to go easy on the real obvious calorie dense stuff. feel free to add!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I would love new acquaintances and I do log daily. It's also open for others to see because for some reason, that is more motivating to me.
  • Lindystar81
    Lindystar81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm an open book and love peeking in at other folks diary entries! :smiley:
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I log in daily and I have a open diary too.
  • asoria51x
    asoria51x Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also find my self at he beginning stages of my journey. I'd like some support from people like the ones in here. Feel free to add me!
  • Josh9706
    Josh9706 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I log daily, I'm extremely active with my friends, I stare at my phone for a minute or two and motivation just comes to me. I write a few paragraphs every day about motivation. Anyone can add me. I workout 6 days a week, share my workouts through snapchat and IG and usually burn 1,000+ calories each workout. More than happy to share what I do!
  • TinaMBind
    TinaMBind Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been logging in each day for 30 days now...i really need a friend that can keep tabs on me so I can stay motivated. Am goin to be 42 in a week and am tired of this over weight me. Husband left me after 18 yrs in November I have lost 40 pounds so far at first I wasn't Trying to loss weight i was just heart broken couldn't keep anything down ...but i figure if it started that way then by goodness maybe something good can come out of it..if your looking for a friend am here and log on every day...would be nice to have a buddy to go though this with

I need friends to keep me motivated!