MFP vs. MFP Premium

Options
Hello Everyone! I am currently using the 'free' version of MFP. Has anyone started using it and then upgrade to Premium? What's the benefits of upgrading? Have you found it better than the free app?

Replies

• annacole94
    annacole94 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    There's really no reason to pay unless you want the features it gives. For most people, free is just fine.
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd year of using premium. I prefer it over the free version because I can set my macros by gram and set up different calorie goals for different days of the week.
    You could find little tricks if you wanted to track with different daily goals using the free version, it may just require thinking about what your daily goal is a bit more. I enjoy the convenience of setting everything exactly as I want it.
    But I agree, for most people free version will work fine.
  • Capyboppy2017
    Capyboppy2017 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think if they made it cheaper more people would try the premium version. Maybe £15-20 instead of £40?
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I think if they made it cheaper more people would try the premium version. Maybe £15-20 instead of £40?
    I agree , I would not mind £20 , £40 is a bit steep just for setting up macros and no adverts etc
    I use the free version btw