Tell me three things.

Options

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Tell me three things. Could be anything. Something interesting about you. A fact Your favorite lift. Tell me.

@LL5lifts What is a "lift" as in a favorite lift? Do you mean elevator? A dance move? Weight lifting?

My three things:
    We have three sons
    We have three grandchildren
    My birthday is on 3 February

happy birthday!
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I want to live in the Spanish countryside cos it's warm
    The wine is good
    The women are gorgeous
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    1) In the short time I've been here I've learned that people can be mean on the threads
    2) If I could have a room dedicated to socks, I would.
    3) The way I dress down on the weekends, people would be surprised to know my true profession.

Cowboy?
  • G085H173
    Options
    1) In the short time I've been here I've learned that people can be mean on the threads
    3) The way I dress down on the weekends, people would be surprised to know my true profession.

That's just inviting all sorts of speculative innuendo!!!
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    1. @toned_thugs_n_harmony has one of the most awesome butts i've ever seen. I haven't actually "seen" it but in workout pants....(although I wouldn't mind a peek)
    2. @happilymegan has some of the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen as well as @kace_kay
    3. I still am hankering for a steak

Ditto
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Tell me three things. Could be anything. Something interesting about you. A fact Your favorite lift. Tell me.

@LL5lifts What is a "lift" as in a favorite lift? Do you mean elevator? A dance move? Weight lifting?

My three things:
    We have three sons
    We have three grandchildren
    My birthday is on 3 February

Happy birthday!!!
  • G085H173
    Options

An accountant with a "Rocky Horror" fascination......and dungeon to match?
  • G085H173
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    1. I once put my phone in the microwave on full power for one minute-didn't end well.
    2. I'm still scared of the dark.
    3. I find it hard to make new friends, mostly because I'm fussy.

I think Louise needs help
    I think Louise still has monsters under her bed
    I am glad Louise isn't too fussy cos I remain one of her friends! ( well I remain on her friends' list, at least......for the moment!!)
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1 I won a Nerd contest in 1980s
    2 I lost a bet and had to get on the roof of a picnic shelter and "shoot a moon" at an office party.
    3 I used to drink a lot of beer.
  • G085H173
    Options
    1. I probably shouldn't admit this but my first concert was New Kids on the Block.

2. When I was 13, I went to see NIN as my first unchaperoned concert (or so we thought) and we kept seeing this old guy in a trench coat following us. For sure, we thought he was a pedophile, so we lured him into the mosh pit and told these burly guys that this guys was following us and we didn't know him. He really got shoved and pushed around in there and he quit following us. Anyways, after the show we see my dad talking to this guy. Come to find out, he had paid the guy $50 bucks to keep an eye on us. The guy said, don't ever call me again.

3. When Kurt Cobain died my best friend and I had this brilliant idea that we were going to Ouija him and talk to him. We were 15/16 ish. My dad creeps in too the room and says, Girls, I am so sorry for your loss but I am curious about one thing. We said, yes. He said, "What color were his eyes"?. We said, Blue. He said, Yeah, one blew right one blew left and evilly chuckled as we burst into tears as he was mocking us. Teenage Angst and all.

A sad loss.
    Nirvana
    Still the best rock group the world has seen
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1. I've said happy birthday to people on here that I don't know. I never say happy birthday to people that I do know on Facebook.
    2. I'm running out of body parts on my right side to injure.
    3. I want to know more about the socks going in @MadMaxV8 's sock room. What materials, what patterns, what lengths, are some reserved for special guests...
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    1. I'm obsessed with Superman
    2. I used to have both of my nipples pierced
    3. I check my butt out in the mirror and compare it to all the woman around me
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    1. I would eat a chocolate eclair sitting on top of trash (as long as it was sitting on the doily)

1. Do you eat too many cream puffs at a party, when there are not enough to go round?
    (And then get chastised by the Hostess.)
    2. Would you be offended?
    3. How many cream puffs are "too many"?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    1. I had five wisdom teeth
    2. I have 7 ear piercings
    3. The last concert I saw was Heart with Joan Jett/Cheap Trick in Sept 2016
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    1. I probably shouldn't admit this but my first concert was New Kids on the Block.

2. When I was 13, I went to see NIN as my first unchaperoned concert (or so we thought) and we kept seeing this old guy in a trench coat following us. For sure, we thought he was a pedophile, so we lured him into the mosh pit and told these burly guys that this guys was following us and we didn't know him. He really got shoved and pushed around in there and he quit following us. Anyways, after the show we see my dad talking to this guy. Come to find out, he had paid the guy $50 bucks to keep an eye on us. The guy said, don't ever call me again.

3. When Kurt Cobain died my best friend and I had this brilliant idea that we were going to Ouija him and talk to him. We were 15/16 ish. My dad creeps in too the room and says, Girls, I am so sorry for your loss but I am curious about one thing. We said, yes. He said, "What color were his eyes"?. We said, Blue. He said, Yeah, one blew right one blew left and evilly chuckled as we burst into tears as he was mocking us. Teenage Angst and all.

A sad loss.
    Nirvana
    Still the best rock group the world has seen

I saw Nirvana on New Year's day just before he died. It was a weird concert. I'd never watched a performer look like he really didn't want to be performing. I felt relieved for him when I found out he died.
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    1) I have a nail polish blog
    2) My office is decorated like ancient Egypt
    3) I don't own a car
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1. @LL5lifts my butt compares favorable
    2. I have nice feet for a man