If you want unfun & appropriate friends..

Options

Replies

• Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I am sitting. And waiting.

If there's time to sit, there's time to knit...

Knitting results in such warm afghans....people have "relations" under afghans. I could never be associated with such a filthy hobby as knitting.

Hmmm... not familiar with these relations you speak of. But come to think of it, "knit one, pearl two" does sound kind of racy. #TEAMCROCHET

Oh. Pearls?! That gave me flashbacks of my wild and crazy days, before I became unfun and boring.

I said pearls... not beads -__-

Just don't start talking about necklaces

That was borderline inappropriate. Or maybe my thoughts were. I'm giving myself a timeout. Later.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I just finished re-coiling and checking all the bulbs on my Christmas lights. Its been a month and I don't like tangles, its so messy. Only 10 more times this year until I can put the all white lights up again :)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I measure the thickness of paper.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Today I had a slip in my unfun lifestyle. I wore two different socks they were both black boot socks but one had a red stripe on the toe and one had none. I felt a rush of rebellion all day long.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Today I had a slip in my unfun lifestyle. I wore two different socks they were both black boot socks but one had a red stripe on the toe and one had none. I felt a rush of rebellion all day long.

You are such a wild bad boy influence ..

• Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    Don't let that get around, I'll get banned from the group
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Don't let that get around, I'll get banned from the group

It will be our secret ..if you don't tell I went all out and bought flavoured porridge..I know it was a wild and impulsive thing to do as I always get plain ....
    Im such a wild naughty girl ....shhhh
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    Our secret
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    I am sitting here. Lists in hand. Waiting. I am ready to go. Been up since 5:30. Exercised, Showered, Fed. But the place I need to go with my list doesn't open until 9:00.

so is your list just a bank robbery note?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Well, Ive come to say goodbye. I feel like its time for me to bust out and begin living a fun life. With that in mind, I'd like to say "Dammit" lolol, always wanted to use swear words. Good luck everyone. Dammit!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Well, Ive come to say goodbye. I feel like its time for me to bust out and begin living a fun life. With that in mind, I'd like to say "Dammit" lolol, always wanted to use swear words. Good luck everyone. Dammit!

pffffff!!!!! just as I come in to confess I'm not faking it and I'm really that unfun and appropriate! :(
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »

pffffff!!!!! just as I come in to confess I'm not faking it and I'm really that unfun and appropriate! :(

Welcome! Try not to smile too much! :|
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Super-duper unfun and 100% appropriate here..

You lost me at "duper". That seems really really fun :|
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I broke the rules.. technically, I'm fun while still being appropriate. At least, most of the times. Mostly, I just want friends to encourage me and that I can read about and encourage. Geez, I need more of a life. Yikes.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I ride a motorcycle and am also a musician….. so why am I here?

well let's just say my mother in law told my wife "keep him, he's a good sensible husband".
    How's that for unfun?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    You guys. I was listening to 80s pop and dancing around while I cooked dinner. I am ashamed.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    I am sitting in bed, in my pjs, drinking tea. puppy is laying down beside me, snoring. I live such an exciting life!