NSV x2!!! (things I never even thought about before...)

Options
KarmaxKitty
KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
Not sure what to say exactly! These were things I hadn't actually thought about as goals, but have happened to me recently.

The other day in german class, I won a free german club tshirt, and when the professor asked what size, I automatically said small. (then mentally kicked myself because I haven't worn a size small adult shirt since junior year of high school...) Well, I ran out of clothes yesterday, and finally resorted to that shirt today, and... IT FIT!!!! AND didn't strangle my neck, arms, and midsection! AHHHHHH!!!!

The other thing I'd never thought about was being recognized at the gym as "not an outsider." Ever gone to the gym, saw someone walk in and automatically said "that person looks lost and does not belong here"? Yeah. That was me. But when people actually make small talk about a workout, or just acknowledge you with the nod of a head because you know each other (you both work out at the same gym, at the SAME time), or that person who ends up in the locker room with you the SAME time... That feeling is great. I'm not just some person that shows up, does the stairclimber for five minutes, and leaves looking like a worn out, sweaty tired wuss anymore. I'm a person who goes to the gym.

And wears a shirt size smaller. :)

Celebrate the little things, because everything is progress!!!

Replies

• fitsaxon
    fitsaxon Posts: 57
    Options
    Nice! Love this!
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    congrats. those are good feelings

I was wearing a small before i had my kids then right after my youngest was born I was wearing a 2x and those were a little snug and now I can wear some mediums and LOVE THE FEELING
  • Mimigurken
    Mimigurken Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mach weiter so!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Mach weiter so!

Danke! Ich will es machen! (pardon any bad german. ich lerne noch. :D)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!