How many day one's have you had?

I swear I wake up in the morning and think, okay day 1 starts today. Next morning I think. ..day 1 starts here. Today I'm saying Monday will be day 1 again lol. I know I'm not alone in this.

Replies

• markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Day one? Had one of them. The next 570 are one at a time.
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    More than I keep track of. It's always "Eh, next monday" or "1st of next month"
  • DougBeatle
    DougBeatle Posts: 1 Member
    I am giving it a week to see if my day 1 is good and if so and still a little less tonnage I will call it day 2
  • Decapins
    Decapins Posts: 49 Member
    Well how can it really be day one more than once? its day 2, day 300, day 5830.. it doesn't matter how much progress you make. I've already lost 5 lbs even when i fall off track for months it's never going to be day 1 again. You might not feel like it but each time you try you're moving forward! you're one step closer to sticking to it.
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Yeah I thought about Sunday but it's Super Bowl Sunday so in advance I said nah... haha. Monday!

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,571 Member
    Yeah I thought about Sunday but it's Super Bowl Sunday so in advance I said nah... haha. Monday!

....ok. Good luck.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited February 2017

Sounds like a whole lot of excuses to me. Your doing it to yourself i really hope you can one day change your thinking. Only person your hurting is yourself.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    You might as well keep trying because the time will pass anyway.
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member

1 more than necessary.

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,322 Member
    another chance, hope... good stuff. much better than giving up.
  • sherrifoster123
    sherrifoster123 Posts: 21 Member
    I did that as I was going through the holidays. Then on a Sunday I sat down and wrote out an entire weeks worth of meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner). I calculated all the calories and made a chart. That made it so much easier to start. Once I had a plan it wasn't hard.
  • jleighf73
    jleighf73 Posts: 7 Member
    Too many day ones to count. You just keep trying
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,467 Member
    How do you define a "Day 1"? I start logging my food intake, and staying under my calorie goal when I see my weight go up a bit ... and then when it's back down where I want it, I ease off the logging until it starts going up a little bit again.

Life is a series of these sorts of adjustments.

But is each time I log again for a bit to make a minor correction to my weight a "Day 1"?