Not sure if I should get back into this

Options
Yeah basically I'm not sure if I could get back into this and would need serious motivation if I was :/

Replies

• Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    Of course you should. Join us. Brains...
    Feel free to add and I'll motivate as much as I can. Or as much as is convenient. lol
  • Brewtuz
    Brewtuz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Dude feel free to add me man we may be trying to reach different fitness goals but I am pretty knowledgeable about a few things. Here's a question why are you doing this? If you answered for myself then you're on the right track stay focused and make it happen. Good luck to you
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Basically the only one who can decide that is you, As a start you should already have a reason for rejoining, which would be your (start-up) motivation. You have to have a goal you want to achieve, and need to be clear in your head that you have to achieve that. Obviously we can try to support, and try to motivate, but if you already doubt if you should get back in you might not be ready yet
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    so, from the lack of response, can I assume you are not ready yet?
  • DarthSpence
    DarthSpence Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sorry I don't get notifications I think I'm just gonna slowly ease into it,
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Yeah basically I'm not sure if I could get back into this and would need serious motivation if I was :/

'This' being...?
  • DarthSpence
    DarthSpence Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mfp
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Get your head in the game!!!
    Only you can find the fire inside yourself. Once you find that fire, you can feed off others to keep it going, but we can't spark that fire for you!!
  • BCullari
    BCullari Posts: 33 Member
    Options

If you even need to ask, the answer is no, you should not.
    MFP is like joining the mafia; once you're in, there is no leaving!
    lrs3v9l81wjr.jpg
    1.jpg 73.1K
  • Loumossmfp78
    Loumossmfp78 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

I think your first step was doing this post! Your all ready on your way, it is hard getting into the right mindset but you just need to take one day at a time and the rest will come! Your in the right place here as theres so many people with all different diet and fitness knowledge who will support you! Good luck!
  • yvettekeaton
    yvettekeaton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Offering support..feel free to add me.