Need accountability buddies!! What's your story?

Options

Replies

• delisha527
    delisha527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday people today will be a 2x workout day for me since I have a bday dinner to go to
  • Geekof_AllTrades
    Geekof_AllTrades Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Definitely want to add you all and we can keep each other motivated but motivation isnt the only thing... discipline is the key. To force ourselves to workout consistently. To say no to those unhealthy foods.. im willing to be there for anyone who is willing to be there for me. Good luck to you all on your journey to a better, stronger, healthy you!!
  • delisha527
    Options
    rudj93 wrote: »
    Definitely want to add you all and we can keep each other motivated but motivation isnt the only thing... discipline is the key. To force ourselves to workout consistently. To say no to those unhealthy foods.. im willing to be there for anyone who is willing to be there for me. Good luck to you all on your journey to a better, stronger, healthy you!!

Ur right! After multiple tries to start back up on my weight loss journey and then regressing again and again I feel like now there's no way I'm giving up!
  • delisha527
    Options
    Welcome!!! And feel free to add us all!
  • yvettekeaton
    yvettekeaton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, All on this thread, please add me. This is my second time wth MFP. I lost 40 pounds whn going thru a divorce abt 7 years ago but gained some back. That took a toll on my eating habits or non eating habits plus raising two daughters. Now, my ladies are 18 & 20, both in college and doing well. It's my time now to focus on me and be in the best shape possible. I'm a lil over 5'9, currently at 240 and my goal weight is 185. I'm more determined now and a big plus tht my oldest is in her junior year at culinary school. Whatever she learns, she teaches me and has made a tremendous difference in our eating.
    Best of luck to everyone on this lifetime journey!!!
  • X100KLS1992
    X100KLS1992 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'll add you. Lost a bit last year, gained a load. Just had a baby two weeks ago so created a new account and back on it, slowly as I had a c section. Good luck x
  • delisha527
    Options
    Hey, I'll add you. Lost a bit last year, gained a load. Just had a baby two weeks ago so created a new account and back on it, slowly as I had a c section. Good luck x
    Congratulations on the new addition!!! And welcome
  • delisha527
    Options
    glad to have you here! this weekend was a complete struggle with me! I indulged too much next week I will definitely keep some tighter reins on my eating habits
  • Drea0405
    Drea0405 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same here!! I definitely slacked this weekend. But today is a new day! We will both do better this week!!
  • Shayslimmer
    Shayslimmer Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! This is my second time losing weight as well. Please feel free to add me everyone! ❤❤❤❤
  • delisha527
    Options
    Yea today was not so great went over my calories because I had a "few" treats I'm blaming the pms but I punished myself by staying on the stair master an extra ten minutes... how was ur eating today? Did u workout?
  • RhondaRowsell
    RhondaRowsell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love it if anyone wants to add me. I am a single mom with 8 kids at home. I am just trying to focus on 5 lbs a month . I need to lose anywhere between 60 and 90 overall but Im trying to make a permanent change so I want to go slow and steady. I didn't gain it all in one month and I don't want to lose it all in one month either.
  • VITI85
    VITI85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a single Mom with 6 (Yes, you read that correctly.) kids ages 4-16 (Yes, you read that correctly.). I'm relatively new to MFP, but I started my weight loss journey in September of '15. As of today, I am out of the 200 club! 67 pounds down; 50ish to go. Feel free to add me!
  • Geekof_AllTrades
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want.
  • cupcake_110
    cupcake_110 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me,
    I had great success on here a few years ago - lose 45lbs. However, same as many people, hit a bumpy patch- last 2 years were stressful (exams, not enough sleep and long shifts at work) and I just didn't bother with healthy habits, ate whatever I wanted (silly)
    plan is to lose 30lbs in time for my holidays... I love MFP, once I get started I am hooked
  • delisha527
    Options
    I would love it if anyone wants to add me. I am a single mom with 8 kids at home. I am just trying to focus on 5 lbs a month . I need to lose anywhere between 60 and 90 overall but Im trying to make a permanent change so I want to go slow and steady. I didn't gain it all in one month and I don't want to lose it all in one month either.
    Eight kids that's amazing!!! I'm hoping once I get this weight off and get married I can have more!

• delisha527
    Options
    Hi! I'm a single Mom with 6 (Yes, you read that correctly.) kids ages 4-16 (Yes, you read that correctly.). I'm relatively new to MFP, but I started my weight loss journey in September of '15. As of today, I am out of the 200 club! 67 pounds down; 50ish to go. Feel free to add me!

I'm really trying to get out the 200's by the end of 2017 but hey if it comes sooner I'm good with that!!!