Today is Free Pizza Night at Planet Fitness

Options
ClubSilencio
ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
Should I go? I do have a membership there.

I'm just wondering what the etiquette is for eating free pizza at a gym. Uncharted waters. Take 2 slices and find a cozy corner?

What would be your plan of attack?

Replies

• need2belean
    need2belean Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Never thought of it. I've seen people drinking frozen frappachinos on a treadmill. I heard of someone seeing a gal eating chicken tenders on a treadmill. I say why not pizza? But, you may smell.. of pizza that is. Which may or may not upset the others.
  • ClubSilencio
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    Maybe eat it while walking on the treadmill? You'd have a place for your drink and a view of the tv.

Good one!

And then I wouldn't have to socialize with members and staff. I think that's what they want you to do. But I don't go to the gym to chit chat.

• ltkasmala
    ltkasmala Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I used to go to Planet Fitness and never understood why a fitness place encouraged the eating of what I would consider "junk food". It's all good I guess! Enjoy! ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    How many slices can you bench press?
  • kmk1447
    kmk1447 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Work out. Take your pizza and bail ✌
  • ryanflebbe
    ryanflebbe Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    What would Wendler do?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    *kitten* Planet Fitness.
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the free pizza thing. Or the tootsie rolls. Or not letting people have huge water jugs. Or not being allowed to grunt or the fact that they don't have a squat rack. :|

I didn't understand anything at planet fitness except the price.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Is there a limit on how many slices you're allowed to eat? Because if I do the math.. PF is only $10/month. And I'm absolutely certain I could eat more than $10 worth of pizza.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Always skip pizza night cause everyone and their mom comes out and it's way too crowded.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Always skip pizza night cause everyone and their mom comes out and it's way too crowded.

Wow, really?

That's pretty sad.
  • ClubSilencio
    Options
    Is there a limit on how many slices you're allowed to eat? Because if I do the math.. PF is only $10/month. And I'm absolutely certain I could eat more than $10 worth of pizza.

ryan-point-agree-the-office.gif
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options

Oh, it's a done deal now.

*sprays on extra cologne*

legit LOL
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Wow, really?

That's pretty sad.

haha. The one I go now to gets *kitten* chain pizza too. The one near my old house at least got good local pizza that made the crowds almost worth it.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
  • omakase619
    omakase619 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Take pics please. I am curious to see why there is a pizza party at the gym?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    It's ironic that it's called "Planet Fitness" but they are afraid of having fit people there to work out because of the stereotype. So who's really fit at Planet Fitness?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    It's ironic that it's called "Planet Fitness" but they are afraid of having fit people there to work out because of the stereotype. So who's really fit at Planet Fitness?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

This raises a good question. If your really dedicated and get fit at PF, would you eventually get kicked out even though your a loyal patron for many years?