• Graciemac70
    Graciemac70 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Spanking the monkey

how often is your monkey bad? just askin
  • dantew04
    dantew04 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Anything with cinnamon in it (except cinnamon flavoured sweets which are a disgrace)... but warm cinnamon pretzels especially. When we lock eyes, Barry White may as well be playing in the background cos baby it's onnnnn.....
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    My dress is kind of see through today and I didn't realize it until I got here, but also my closest coworker is wearing a pretty see through white shirt and now I don't feel as bad.
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    My dress is kind of see through today and I didn't realize it until I got here, but also my closest coworker is wearing a pretty see through white shirt and now I don't feel as bad.

I agree...We need to be the judge of that..
    Either that or you are just teasing us..LOL
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    *cough* pervs *cough*
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Cute bras
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Where do you work?
  • Timshel_
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    *cough* pervs *cough*

Yes.
  • Momtafo
    Momtafo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wine....and more wine....
  • angelxsss
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »

We need to be the judges of that....

lol that was the complete wrong thread. I tried to catch it in a picture though and you can't tell as much
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Where do you work?

neuroscience research facility haha
  • Timshel_
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »

We need to be the judges of that....

lol that was the complete wrong thread. I tried to catch it in a picture though and you can't tell as much

Hmmm...I would suggest just removing the top for a picture with the understanding it would only be a visual representation of wearing a fairly see thru top. I think that's fair enough.
  • machines1218
    machines1218 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like to give my girl a mind blowing orgasm and not stop until she practically climbs the wall like Spider-Man. She squirms and tries to pull away from me, but I move my face closer
  • angelxsss
    Options
    I like to give my girl a mind blowing orgasm and not stop until she practically climbs the wall like Spider-Man. She squirms and tries to pull away from me, but I move my face closer

Please tell me this was a first post
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Please tell me this was a first post

Epic first post if it was.

The only problem was that I thought Spider-Man was a 15 year old boy ??

* not judging
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Smoking meats
    Body pillows
    Symphony
    Springing door stops
    Racquet spinning