Unofficial Official MFP Annoucement!

Options
Good afternoon my darlins! Today has been busy busy but I just wanted to take a moment to say something really important! You totally totally rock! You are amazing, wonderful, gorgeous, sexy, hot, sweet, supportive and just incredible. I have to say you have this cowboy all smitten and crazy proud of you! It is one of the major blessings in my life to have your friendship! It means more to me than I can ever, ever, ever put into words! You inspire me and delight me with the gift of you. Saying your a gorgeous winner just doesn't seem to say it well enough. I just know I love ya and will be hear to root you on as you slay every and shatter ever goal. Smooches my darlins and I return you to surfing MFP! :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:

Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Brother - you are my hero :)
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    *** tackles you with kisses** Your awesome!!
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing!! This is the second post like this from you've I've opened up and I must say, it really makes a difference. Thank you so much for what you do!!!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • debdptg
    debdptg Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'll take the love - it comes at a good time for me. Thanks for the motivation...
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    smotches back at ya
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Love you darlins!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Thanks - I needed to hear that today! I really enjoy posts like this one.
  • schobert101
    schobert101 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Lovely! Thank you!
  • ywolfie
    ywolfie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awww....shucks. :blushing:
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing!! This is the second post like this from you've I've opened up and I must say, it really makes a difference. Thank you so much for what you do!!!
    Ditto! :flowerforyou:
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful message!!!:wink:
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    I think I could get used to you..I really think I could develop a bit of a crush actually...lol

Thanks, you are pretty spectacular too!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon my darlins! Today has been busy busy but I just wanted to take a moment to say something really important! You totally totally rock! You are amazing, wonderful, gorgeous, sexy, hot, sweet, supportive and just incredible. I have to say you have this cowboy all smitten and crazy proud of you! It is one of the major blessings in my life to have your friendship! It means more to me than I can ever, ever, ever put into words! You inspire me and delight me with the gift of you. Saying your a gorgeous winner just doesn't seem to say it well enough. I just know I love ya and will be hear to root you on as you slay every and shatter ever goal. Smooches my darlins and I return you to surfing MFP! :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:

Blessings,
    Ed
    that was amazing !! i don't have you on my friends list, but thanks, definitely back atcha.feel free to add me if you like:drinker:
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow...you're amazing for that! And my heart is filled with gratitude for all that you do!
  • thetraveladdict
    Options
    Hmmm did I ever mention how much I love cowboys? :heart: Thanks so much and right back at you partner! :wink:
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    blush
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Thank you so much for the incredible words! They truly mean a lot!!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :blushing:
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    How sweet of you.:blushing: Your big heart:heart: is showing....

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: