Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• razzapool
    razzapool Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    hi all I new here been using around 1 week it seems great would love a few friends on here lol feel free to add
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends, add me if you want to kick this *kitten* up a notch
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    spiveaa wrote: »
    Always looking for more friends, add me if you want to kick this *kitten* up a notch

Can I add you .. :D too late .. :p
  • husnur0205
    husnur0205 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    love to have active ppl so add me
  • Ayrk
    Ayrk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcoming anyone to add me. Seeing other people progress is always fun. I will be logging my meals and some of my exercises and hope to see the same from friends!
  • reham143faie
    reham143faie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Rock on
  • lavender51
    lavender51 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, UK female, fifties, plant based, 60 pounds to lose.

Have lost weight in the past with MFP and am now back to complete the journey!

Would love some active and motivational friends to inspire me and hopefully for me to inspire them back :)
  • KW1688
    KW1688 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! Daily user and always looking for more friends :)
  • KW1688
    KW1688 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    rdouma73 wrote: »
    ☝☝ She is a great friend. Highly recommended! ;)

Lol thanks sweetie! :)
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Always looking for ppl to chat with while trying to keep motivation going
  • Dan_NY_27
    Dan_NY_27 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    looking to add a few more motivation buddies! feel free to add me!
  • LouisvilleRunner73
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I always love adding new friends!
  • FatDudeGetsFit
    FatDudeGetsFit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some motivation and friends on here! I've lost 10lbs since Jan 16th and need to keep the momentum.
  • morgankadams796
    morgankadams796 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Have been using MFP for a while but am finally being more disciplined! My goal is to be able to run a marathon in a year and to lose 20 lbs!! Looking forward to getting to know y'all!!!
  • Ewa877129
    Ewa877129 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Always could use more friends <3
  • nowNOTthenmylife
    nowNOTthenmylife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Have no problems adding people. Two heads are better than one when working through a problem. Great opportunity to keep motivated and exchange ideas
  • Hrothgar_83
    Hrothgar_83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on most of the time.
  • lacey3850
    lacey3850 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm always here!
  • Erica262
    Erica262 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three of "starting over." And I hate to say starting over because it implies a past failure, when I really prefer to think of it as a shifting of priorities. My priorities changed from fitness to marriage and grad school. Now that grad school is over, I'm making fitness a priority again.

I fell off the MFP wagon and am looking for some more MFP pals to hold me accountable. While weight loss is a goal, it's not motivating enough on its own for me. My goals are to workout regularly, run a 5k, 10k, and half marathon, and eat healthier. So I'm looking for friends with similar goals so we can support each other :)