Anyone done PIYO

Options
Gonna start it and was hoping to hear some good reviews! Is it worth it ? Do you lose weight and see results?

Replies

• Lizzzy22
    Lizzzy22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I love PiYo - you will see results, it's not easy. If you are watching what you eat while doing it, yes - you will see results. I didn't lose weight, but at the time I didn't need too. I should take it back out and do it again.
  • monikabenoit
    monikabenoit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is a great series of workouts and a solid eating plan! Love!!
  • Whitney_Massey
    Whitney_Massey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm needing to get back in shape and lose a lot of weight and I heard it was good as a starting point along with added cardio. I hope I like it !
  • Whitney_Massey
    Whitney_Massey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm cutting out carbs and eating a low calorie high protein diet and have lost 9 lbs so far. Just looking to add some exercise. I need to lose 120 lbs. so I'm hoping this is a good place to start
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love piyo and highly recommend it for all fitness levels. I take a class 3 days a week at the gym and there are all ages and fitness levels there. I don't have much to lose but have lost 5 pounds in a month by eating better and doing the piyo classes. I'm also much stronger. There were quite a few moves I couldn't do at first and am able to do now. However, it's hard enough that I still get a great workout every time. I recommend taking measurements as well as tracking weight - my core is much stronger and leaner even though the scale hasn't moved much. Good luck!
  • Melissa_Patrick08
    Options
    Gonna start it and was hoping to hear some good reviews! Is it worth it ? Do you lose weight and see results?

PiYo is a Awesome low impact workout I teach it. You will love it.