NEW BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE BEGINNING FEBRUARY 13TH!!

Options

Replies

• thefifthvalue
    thefifthvalue Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • denisemilyz
    denisemilyz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just sent my request! Sounds fun!!
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • laurenEG14
    laurenEG14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Also sent a request to join. Looking forward to it!
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Requested. I would love to do this =)
  • jenfra123
    jenfra123 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am curious. What kind of exercises will we have to do?
  • Wiccandothis
    Wiccandothis Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    jenfra123 wrote: »
    Hi. I am curious. What kind of exercises will we have to do?

We will post one mandatory challenge each week and they will alternate each week between activity challeges, nutritional challenges, etc...usually something simple like drinkling more water, upping your steps or even just taking time out each day for ourselves to clear our head. Here is a link to some of the things we do.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10378320/challenge-ideas#latest

In additon to this, each team may also do their own challenges that they choose on their own.
  • jenfra123
    jenfra123 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ok. It sounds simple. Thank you
  • jilleebee77
    jilleebee77 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Requested!! So glad I checked the threads...I was hesitant at first :)
  • KillionSL
    KillionSL Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So happy to have found this group! Requested to join! Let's have some fun :D
  • Mich_j
    Mich_j Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have requested to join!
  • tammyclf
    tammyclf Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would love to join - just need a clarification first to be sure I can commit! I have some limitations that I am having to work around - dislocated my shoulder; hip replacement last May (but it's doing amazing), but still bad other hip. I am good about finding ways to work around my limitations or alternate exercises - is that any issue with any challenges? I can't be "hard-core" right now, but I am determined! thank you!
  • Wiccandothis
    Options
    tammyclf wrote: »
    I would love to join - just need a clarification first to be sure I can commit! I have some limitations that I am having to work around - dislocated my shoulder; hip replacement last May (but it's doing amazing), but still bad other hip. I am good about finding ways to work around my limitations or alternate exercises - is that any issue with any challenges? I can't be "hard-core" right now, but I am determined! thank you!

That won't be an issue at all! What's heat about this challenge is that you can modify any of the suggested challenges to fit your needs. Just do what you can and keep active in your team thread to help motivate the others on your team.
  • tammyclf
    tammyclf Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great thank you! I requested approval for joining!
  • ginapless
    ginapless Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Count me in please. I've requested approval, thanks!
  • NotErika
    NotErika Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have requested to join!
  • Wiccandothis
    Options
    All requests have been approved and the weigh in thread is now open. Find it here - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10514262/initial-weigh-in-thread#latest

Anyone else wanting to join, must put in their request by Sunday and post their weigh to be placed on a team. Challenge starts Monday so don't miss out!!
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have requested to join
    Thanks
  • preciousstone2mi
    Options
    I really looking forward to be a productive team member... looking forward to challenging myself
  • ww_coffee_before_cardio
    Options
    I just requested to join! So excited!