Got a date, how do I impress him

sathanca29
sathanca29 Posts: 1 Member
Hiya,
Got a date with this really hot guy but how on earth do I impress, he is so into gym and muscles and keeping hot and sexy. Do u think me losing weight would impress him??! Or any other ideas!?! HELP

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    He should value you for you, so losing weight shouldn't be for him, it should only be if you want to to do it for you.
  • thielke2015
    thielke2015 Posts: 212 Member
    Be yourself.
  • wrunyon0331
    wrunyon0331 Posts: 13 Member
    Go to the gym and do perfect form squats. He might ask you to marry him right then and there! Lol
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    sathanca29 wrote: »
    Hiya,
    Got a date with this really hot guy but how on earth do I impress, he is so into gym and muscles and keeping hot and sexy. Do u think me losing weight would impress him??! Or any other ideas!?! HELP

You think telling a man 'I've lost 5lbs this week' would impress him?!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited February 2017
    You got the date so you already made a first impression. Be yourself and nothing more.
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    You apparently already impressed him! Just relax, be yourself, and have fun.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    You got the date so you already made a first impression. Be yourself and nothing more.
    sbrandt37 wrote: »

This.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    sbrandt37 wrote: »

This.

Yes. That. From a man.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Be yourself.
    This! Once I started being myself on dates... that's when I met my fiancee. I was just ME. and he liked me for ME, not someone I was trying to be.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    You already've!
  • BCullari
    BCullari Posts: 33 Member
    sathanca29 wrote: »
    Hiya,
    Just keep calm, eat clean, get the guy talking and have confidence in yourself.
    And put out!
    :p
    Almost forgot the most important item - haha

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Be yourself.

Worst Advice Ever !!

J/K
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Actually.. Don't worry about him loving muscle. After I got super fit I hardly get any attention from the fit guys but when I was just fit and around 24% BF guys where driving me crazy..

So fit guys usually go for the normal girls and I don't mean all of them but in general I find it to be true
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Be kind, be on time, be sincere, be yourself...unless yourself is mean, chronically late, liar.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Why would you losing weight be impressive? He must think you are okay as you are.
    Maybe starting lifting weights would share his interest.
    Maybe you could impress him with your knowledge and general wittiness.
    Impress him with how kind and generous you are.
    Impress him with an unusual skill or hobby. Maybe you are a secret blacksmith or animal trainer.
    Learn to play an instrument.
    It just seems like other things would be more impressive than losing weight.

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,488 Member
    If you can take of him so he doesn't have to work, then you got him. That way he can just spend all day at the gym.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    If you can take of him so he doesn't have to work, then you got him. That way he can just spend all day at the gym.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

or he's able to, be a; personal trainer & thus do both!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    Actually.. Don't worry about him loving muscle. After I got super fit I hardly get any attention from the fit guys but when I was just fit and around 24% BF guys where driving me crazy..

So fit guys usually go for the normal girls and I don't mean all of them but in general I find it to be true

Are you a chubby chaser? ?