Lets lose 25 by July 1st!

Options
Tarak15
Tarak15 Posts: 19 Member
Lets keep each other motivated. I am a mother of 2 and losing weight over 40 has been tough. I would like to lose 55 but going to start with a goal of 30. So lets work together and motivate each other through this journey!

Replies

• kimberly2402
    kimberly2402 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm 36 but totally understand the struggle of losing weight & having kids. I've lost 45lbs since September & took this last month off to quit smoking. Feel free to add me if you would like
  • Tarak15
    Options
    Hey, I am new to MyfitnessPal and not sure how to add people. Anyway, congrats on the 45 pound loss so far. Would you mind sharing how you did it? I am watching what I eat and now adding in the gym so am hoping for good results.
  • wilkie170
    wilkie170 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community. I'd love for u to add me So we can support each other. I'm also a busy mom with two girls 7 and 5.
  • JerrysGirl2015
    JerrysGirl2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am 31 and a mom of two fur babies. I work as a nanny for two sweet little ones. Have lost 6 pounds since Christmas but want to keep the momentum going. Current weight is 160. Looking forward to the support from everybody here. Thanks for including me.
  • laceyslabaugh
    laceyslabaugh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am Lacey, Married (2nd time) - 3 daughters (22, 18 & 2 1/2) - I work full-time and have 2 cats and 2 dogs. I joined MFP a week ago yesterday and I'm down 3 lbs my 1st week! I'm sure that's the soda, beer and crappy food! ha ha!!! Thanks for letting me join :)
  • Tarak15
    Options
    today was weigh in and I lost 3 pounds! woohoo. Tomorrow I start the gym. I love going but trying to find the time is the hard part. I hope everyone has a great day!
  • Tarak15
    Options
    So I did pretty good over the weekend which is surprising since I had a superbowl party. I am focused this week and looking to get my butt to the gym(as I didn't make it this weekend). Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week!
  • 1991lexi
    1991lexi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bit late to the game but definitely want in on this but getting married in July so definitely up for this!
  • caf973
    caf973 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Late to the party... I'm 43, mother of 2 little ones. Have 22lbs to lose. I remember in my 20's and 30's it was a lot easier to shed the pounds! Now really have to work at it!! Ready to shift this once and for all.