Suffering from anorexia

Options
Im afraid of getting fat! My hair losses everytime i take shower! My nails turn blue! Im sensitive in cold places! My head get dizzy everytime im getting rid of that my god! I started weight loss since July 1, 2016 100kg roughly starting im 18 years old. After the journey until november my weight is 69 and lossing more and more in december 26, 2016 i weighed 64kg im happy a bit but many complaining about me im so thin and sick to look i binged in newyear i gain 1 kg after that and i accept it. And binge days followed this january until i weighed back in 67 but still i doesnt unhappy about that symptoms of anorexia is still on me i do binge if im stress or bored or overjoyed im afraid of getting fat! I focus so much on my weight i already loss focus in school im depressed i dont know what to do im full of *kitten*. Guys i need some advice im getting sad about what my condition is :( my parents getting rid of me but they didnt know about what im suffering. Im already binging always because im depressed but im afraid of getting fat im afraid of telling everything to them

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    You need help. Professional help.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Please see a doctor ASAP.
  • Misssynth
    Misssynth Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You need to tell this to a doctor
  • ferd_ttp5
    ferd_ttp5 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    my gosh im afraid :(
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    It's normal to be afraid. Just get some help. A doctor and therapist can help you. At 18, you don't need to have this type of stress in your life. It'll be okay. Take a deep breath and talk to someone. Good luck.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    The first step is realizing that you have a problem--kudos to you for admitting it. Now to get some help--you don't have to go through this alone. You're in school? Is there a counselor, teacher, nurse, trusted adult you can talk to? That's a start...
  • Katimira
    Katimira Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    How do you think your parents would respond if you told them? I work with young adults. Most want to hide whatever challenge they are facing from their parents. My experience has been that parents usually react with a lot of concern and empathy. They likely want to help you if you are facing challenges in your life. It doesn't mean they will know how to help - what it means is that they are likely to want to help.

If you are truly uncomfortable telling them, start with a doctor or a counsellor, as others have suggested.
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Your weight is 69 kg? If so, that's 152 pounds but if your mind is so distressed over this, professional help is something you should seek out. Best to you.